Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < Pokemon:: Wild Journey
Pokemon:: Wild Journey
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
Pokemon:: Wild Journey
December 21, 2013 3:12:34pm
[-]
(OH I forgot to say this, I am Lugia2000, I just prefer to use BlueLink9001 now :3)

Prepare for the makeover!

GLITTER FORCE MAKEOVER!!!

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

A force as strong as life itself! I'm Glitter Spring!

Okay now that THAT'S over with.
[you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images] "Here we go."
[you must login to view images] <-That's pretty much a Midi made by Sans.
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
December 21, 2013 3:18:45pm
[-]
Scarlet smiled "Finally" she caught the poke-ball with one hand, the other placed on her waist as she examined the poke-ball "I suppose now I`m supposed to go out on my way now, any ideas on where I should head first Professor?" She places the poke-ball in a small black bag attached jeans like a belt
Thank this message
December 21, 2013 3:23:38pm
[-]
((Ah, alright, these are the things you need to tell me about.))
Professor Red smiled and took another Poke-ball out, this time containing a Bagon, he threw it to William. "I suggest you go to Vector Forest to level or look for new allies.

"No blood, no sweat, no pain, nothing left behind."
[you must login to view links] <- Find my work here

Thank this message
December 21, 2013 3:26:08pm
[-]
(Kk, sorry)
"okay, thanks for the Pokemon professor!" WIlliam said and dashed out the doors

Prepare for the makeover!

GLITTER FORCE MAKEOVER!!!

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

A force as strong as life itself! I'm Glitter Spring!

Okay now that THAT'S over with.
[you must login to view images] "Here we go."
[you must login to view images] <-That's pretty much a Midi made by Sans.
Thank this message
December 21, 2013 3:30:08pm
[-]
"See ya Professor and thanks" Scarlet gives a small wave as she leaves, heading off for Vector Forest, noticing William run out like the building was on fire.
Thank this message
December 21, 2013 3:40:45pm
[-]
((Here's mine;
Name: Virtue Darkus
Partner: Chimchar
Bio/Appearance: A very rarely seen person, his history isn't known because not many have been able to see him, always seen with a dark blue hoodie with a V on the back, the rest of his outfit is a Skull bandanna, Green Jeans, blue shirt, and sometimes wears shades along with gloves.. He is skilled at disappearing and reappearing, also believed to be a "Ninja" of some sort.))
The Professor smiled as he saw them off, as he finished, a figure stepped out from the dark, "Well my intellectual comrade, I suppose it's time for me to me off too?" it said as it's appearance became known. "I suppose V, try to make friends with them at least." the Professor replied, as he threw a Pokeball containing a Chimchar to the one known as V. The figure vanished as it caught it. "Time to head to Vector Forest." V thought to himself as he walked in the shadows on the way to Vector Forest.

Thank this message
December 21, 2013 3:49:14pm
[-]
Scarlet looked around, already at the entrance to Vector Forest "Well this would be a good as time as any to meet my partner" Scarlet took out Eevee`s poke-ball, releasing the Eevee in a flash of blue light. The Eevee blinked for a second then shook out its brown fur, stretching a little as it did so. Scarlet knelt down on her knees and held out her hand which the Eevee then sniffed "Its nice to meet you, I`m Scarlet" The Eevee mewled and rubbed its head against her hand.
Thank this message
December 21, 2013 3:52:05pm
[-]
((Remember, members of this RP can understand Pokemon speech.))
V came into the Forest under the cloak of the shadows, as he did he saw a trainer to his guess meeting their new partner, a Eevee. "Hmm, perhaps I should introduce myself...." he said silently as he stepped out of the shadows in his attire.

Thank this message
December 21, 2013 4:01:44pm
[-]
At Eevee`s pointed stare/glare behind Scarlet, she turns to see what she guesses is a trainer behind her. Picking her Eevee up she faces him fully "And who would you be?" Scarlet asks, taking him his appearance. She notices a poke-ball in one of his hands, confirming her idea of him being a trainer.
Thank this message
December 21, 2013 4:13:24pm
[-]
V smirked, but it couldn't be seen under his bandanna, "Just call me V, did the Professor ask you to explore the region too?" he said as he let out his Chimchar, whom he decided to nickname Solar. As he finished his sentence he took a quick survey around him to check for any Pokemon.

Thank this message
December 21, 2013 4:30:09pm
[-]
"Alright the V, I`m Scarlet and yes the Professor did, we`re just about to go into the forest if you would like to join us?" I ask, Eevee scans over Solar with its big brown eyes, before giving it a snooty look and huffing, Scarlet notices and looks down at her Eevee "Be nice"
Thank this message
December 21, 2013 4:35:53pm
[-]
V nodded and replied, "Sure, thanks for inviting me." he said as he went down to pick up Solar. Solar whispered in his head, "They seem nice." he heard. He then started surveying the area, "Would you search with me?" he asked.

Thank this message
December 21, 2013 4:42:18pm
[-]
"Sure, might as well" Scarlet says, Eevee cuddling into her chest from her place in Scarlet's arms "I don't like them, that V looks like a badly dressed ninja" Eevee huffs and Scarlet give look telling her to stop it, Eevee`s ear lower and she grumbles as Scarlet walks over to V
Thank this message
December 21, 2013 4:49:42pm
[-]
At the sight of the duo, a crimson figure shot what appeared to be a Poison Sting at them, V moved out of the way, "Watch out, we got one!" he yelled to Scarlet.
A wild Venipede appears!
Level; 3
Gender; Female
Nature; Hasty

Thank this message
December 21, 2013 4:58:16pm
[-]
Scarlet jumps out of the way as Poison Sting flew past her, Eevee manages to jump out from her arms and tackles the Venipede, her fur fluffed up in anger "How dare you attack my partner!" Eevee growls
Thank this message
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]