Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Mudkip's Movies < Need opinion on new movies.
Need opinion on new movies.
Favorite Thread Post Reply
May 27, 2013 11:34:34pm
[-]
I have 2 tickets that allow me to watch free movies. I need some help figuring out which ones to watch. I might take my uncle so it might just be 1 movie but if I go by myself, I can watch two. I was thinking Star Trek: Into Darkness but I also think Fast & Furious 6 might be an option as well.

[you must login to view images]
Thanks Katiesoar
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
May 27, 2013 11:38:27pm
[-]
Go watch Fast & Furious 6. :D

Thank this message
May 28, 2013 1:43:41am
[-]
It really depends on what type of movie your into apple :P

Id suggest Fast and Furious 6 if ur into action and all and star trek maybe for those adventure type loving people (no that theres no action in both movies) but theres more action in Fast and furious 6 , also if u love cars ud go watch that movie xD

So whats ur type of movie ?
Thank this message
May 28, 2013 1:50:49am
[-]
If I were you I would watch Fast and Furious 6 then go watch Iron Man 3 once it comes out soon, but that is just my opinion, but pick what movie you would like to watch.
Thank this message
May 28, 2013 1:55:57am
[-]
Didnt Iron Man 3 already come out ?

Here it came out around two weeks ago not sure if theres any delays in other countries but im sure that it should be already out the in the US and all im in asia so it takes more time for movies to come to the cinemas here let alone get a good Blu Ray copy of it D:
Thank this message
May 28, 2013 3:15:56am
[-]
the new film relase is fast and furious 6, better try to watch that, will be amazing film i think :P

CF
Thank this message
May 28, 2013 7:08:10am
[-]
I'm going to have to agree with the majority, fast and the furious 6, I'm sure it will be great!

Thank this message
May 28, 2013 8:36:25am
[-]
I'll go with Fast and the Furious though I don't know anything about Star Trek so it's your choice what movie are you gonna watch.
Thank this message
May 28, 2013 8:48:09am
[-]
defenetly go to fast and furious 6 for sure.
i can also recomend iron man 3 or if there is no expiring date i should wait for Christmas to see the hobbit 2.
thats my opinion

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
May 28, 2013 6:34:32pm
[-]
All I can say is I don't like horror movies. As for Iron Man 3, I've seen it. On Sunday as a matter of fact.

Thanks Katiesoar
Thank this message
May 28, 2013 7:20:32pm
[-]
Apple, you may want to go check out 42, it is pretty realistic *somewhat vulgar* but it is about breaking the color barrier in baseball and has its funny moments

I'm a nub, don't judge me -.-
Thank this message
May 28, 2013 7:23:05pm
[-]
i belive that you should check out hangover part 3 i heard that movie was the best of all of them.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]