Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < child abuse
child abuse
Favorite Thread Post Reply
child abuse
May 28, 2013 5:17:33am
[-]
child abuse
What are your experiences with child abuse(punching kicking children)?
What do you think about it? Have you ever been abused?

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
May 28, 2013 6:56:43am
[-]
Child abuse should be treated as one of the most cruel crime and even though i have not been a victim of it i m totally against it
Thank this message
May 28, 2013 7:58:36am
[-]
I haven't experienced being abused when I was a child... but I hope that this act stops...
Thank this message
May 28, 2013 8:34:01am
[-]
I am against it but you know I am physically abused in my schools like when I don't complete my homework I have to do 5 rounds of the grounds in the sun it's so tiring.
Thank this message
May 28, 2013 9:16:29am
[-]
I'm against abuse in any form, physical or mental. I have three children and I would hate to think that they would hate me just because they did something wrong and got hit for it. And no person, child or adult should have to put up with mental abuse either. I actually think a lot of the recent school shootings are a result of mental/physical abuse. I do however put my kids in their rooms with no toys for a few minutes so they can think about what they did wrong and this usually works just fine.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
May 28, 2013 2:33:44pm
[-]
Like what mikehappy said, I also agree that abusing children will cause them to be mentally unstable... and some criminals are results of these types of experiences... so... I think this should really be stopped... nothing good ever comes from abusing someone anyway.
Thank this message
May 28, 2013 2:57:40pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
May 28, 2013 7:12:03pm
[-]
Child abuse is terrible especially if it is too another's child, your own child i can understand discipline but still.

I'm a nub, don't judge me -.-
Thank this message
May 28, 2013 7:17:15pm
[-]
i dont think hitting any one should be acceptable at any time even if it is to disipline.
Thank this message
May 28, 2013 7:21:09pm
[-]

Thank this message
May 28, 2013 8:15:16pm
[-]
Child abuse is indeed a very cruel crime aside from it leaves a mark on a child's being it could also be the reason for future psychological problems. As for me,I never experience child abuse only at corporal punishment level.

[URL=[you must login to view links]]
Thank this message
May 28, 2013 8:22:28pm
[-]
I have never in my life been abused but i have watched many documentaries about child abuse and most of them are based ob the fact about immogrants or relatives
Thank this message
May 28, 2013 10:39:36pm
[-]

Thank this message
May 28, 2013 10:41:32pm
[-]
one question why are you talking about child abuse on a pokemon game. isn't that kind of random or off pokemon topic. I mean this is a pokemon game.
Thank this message
May 29, 2013 1:06:08am
[-]
Luckily I haven't passed through it, but I know friends of mine who have and it take a heavy emotional toll on these people and cause them to be afraid of life. I think it's a terrible thing to do and should really find a way to prevent it
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]