Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < self mutilation
self mutilation
Favorite Thread Post Reply
self mutilation
May 29, 2013 1:20:50am
[-]
I think it's wrong, something like the start of suicide, but I don't know anyone like that. If I did, I would interrogate why he does this. But one should know that your body is the only place where you can live at. if you destroy it, then what's the point in living?
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
May 29, 2013 1:26:28am
[-]
As a person who used to cut and is very close to many people who do, I have a very interesting perspective on this sort of thing. First off, the people who say that people never cut just for attention are wrong. There really are some people who do it simply for attention. Now, having said that, most people that cut are NOT doing it for attention. I know that for me, it was that when I would get really upset, I got tired of bothering my friends with my problems, so for awhile I just kinda stopped talking in general. After awhile, I felt kinda numb to everything. It was a way to remind myself that I can still feel, that I can eventually feel things normally again.
Thank this message
May 29, 2013 3:22:58pm
[-]
Exactly and there is nothing else that can help us feel alive again how long ago did you stop cutting if i may ask zeus21136?

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
May 29, 2013 4:50:05pm
[-]
i think its a terrible idea, i understand that youre distraught, but why cut your self over it, it makes no sense
Thank this message
May 30, 2013 12:35:32am
[-]
I used to cut- I started at age 13, after my Grandpa died. The things that happened afterwards were just a major, major shock to my system... and I quickly found out that I did NOT do well with sudden change. At all. So I began cutting. At first it was to show my pain. Then it it developed into "punishing myself" because I felt like a bad person, but then it went back to showing my pain- to let people know I was not okay and needed help, but just didn't know how to ask for it. And then the cutting diminished, but when I did, it was to show my pain or just to hurt family. I finally stopped cutting myself because I had developed useful, non-harmful coping skills and I decided that cutting was "too troublesome". I never really bled, and that what I wanted to see... but after the years I just stopped. Plus being hauled to hospital to be "assessed" every time I cut myself was annoying, boring and stressful.

Thank this message
May 30, 2013 10:18:49am
[-]
I have never even thought about it to be honest with you. There is no point in cutting yourself when you could sort the problem out without violence etc. My views on people that cut themselves are not necessarily bad as they may have a good reason to do so but I don't think people should.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]