Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < Pokemon:: Daunting Crescent
Pokemon:: Daunting Crescent
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
May 31, 2013 11:33:23pm (This post was last modified: June 04, 2013 9:25:10pm by FlameChan.)
[-]
[Intro] You fall back, onto the cold hard ground. You're lungs are filled with blood as a daunting figure looms over you, "I expected more.......pathetic." the stranger says. Soon you awake, sweating, "It was only a nightmare wasn't it....." you say as you get dressed. Your mother calls from downstairs, "Dear, it's time for you to head to Professor Link's lab to begin your journey...remember though....here Pokemon can be killed...." she says loudly. You dash quickly dash towards the lab when your hoard of friends and their friends approach you. "S'up, hows it going? Getting your first partner too?" they ask loudly. "Yes, not get the fudge out of my way." you say annoyed. You continue to the lab, remembering some important things, this is the Dream Region, this region is not typical, and Pokemon are killed very often here.
[Rules/Info]
[Rules]
1. Basics.
2. No one liners, NessUnderling I'm looking at you, besides if you do I'm going to slap you with a fish.
3. No overdose of romance/gore.
4. Follow the staff.
5. No insanity.
6. 2 Warnings, then it's a ban.
[Info]
1. Every person will have a person following them, most likely their stalkers/rivals. These people will always be the opposite gender of their "prey" and will always hit on them.
2. Pokemon have a large chance to die here, this depends on the savageness of the finishing attack.
3. When Pokemon die you must hold a funeral, this does not count in rival battles or battle against other players.
4. Leaving a Pokemon at the Academy, the training area to be raised has a large fee.
5. The currency is Charms, which are gained from looking for them.
[Form]
Name:
Traits:
Bio:
Partner Info:
Appearance:
[Partners]
[For All]
[you must login to view images]
[ShinyTepig]
Name: User Chosen
Type: Calm, likes to read.
Taker: No one
[ShinyPiplup]
Type: Mumble, likes to watch movies.
Taker: LittleBluebird123
[ShinyTreecko]
Type: Cool, able to look cool in any situation.
[ShinyGastly]
Type: Sassy, likes to flirt.
[ShinySandile]
Type: Perky, likes to cross dress.
[ShinyAbra]
Type: Speedy, likes to run.
[ShinyGrowlithe]
Type: Proud, likes to protect
Taker: ShockKing17
[Reserves]
[ShiningMagnemite]
Type: Smart, likes to float.
Reserved for: Good Roleplayers
[NightmareDratini]
Type: Timid, likes to lick things,
Reserved for: Good Roleplayers
[DreamPichu]
Type: Brave, likes to fight.
Reserved for: lilpikachu313
[ShiningTogepi]
Type: Lucky, likes to heal.
Reserved for: Mango Dolphin and Good Roleplayers
[DarkNincada]
Type: Derpy, likes muffins and to act like a Magikarp.
Reserved for: Mango Dolphin
[DreamGible]
Name: Zeno
Type: Serious, likes to brawl.
Reserved for: FlameChan
[My Form]
Name: Aken Verosenki
Traits: Cunning, Charming,Handsome Cool, Tactical
Bio: Aken grew up, loving and caring for Pokemon. Living here meant that your partner can die if you don't care for it right. He learned this fast, and by taking intensive care of Pokemon he has developed the ability to understand them. He is a licensed DJ and always carries music with him.
Partner Info: DreamGible; Zeno
Appearance: Wears a crimson and sea blue tuxedo with a matching tie. He stands at 6'2 with purple eyes. He wears black jeans with matching gloves, he also wears sunglasses at most times.
[Areas]
[Spiral City]
Where Prof. Link's lab is located, this place has a confusing feeling towards it. Most beginners in the Dream Region start out here. This area has a nice selection of Steel, Rock, and Ground types to find if you look hard enough.
[Terezi Slope]
The way to get to the next area, you must trek up a large mountain. Then you will have to slide down the sleek area to arrive at the bottom, you will have to avoid the rocks and trees. This cold area has residents of Ice, Grass, Bug, and Ghost types.
[Mystic Forest]
After you either face-plant into a tree after the momentum launching you or you successfully landing safely you will be bugged! This forest has a strange feeling to it. The residents hiding in the bushes, trees, and some cloaking themselves include Psychic, Ghost, Dark, Grass, Bug, and Flying types.
[Kerezin Path]
After you exit the Mystic Forest you'll have to trudge through a mountain and fiery path to get to the the town after it. This rocky and humid place has residents of Rock, Ground, Fire, and Normal types. Also littered with areas where fossils reside along with stones.
[Faith Village]
This bit of houses and small shops or other areas make up this place, either called as Faith Town or Faith Village. It is covered with fog to a medium degree, which leads to Pokemon Academy. This place has residents of Ghost, Normal, Flying, Psychic, Dragon, and Grass types.
[Pokemon Academy]
A place where expert trainers test their skill and strength, your Pokemon can be left here to train to increase it's skill. This place is mostly a training area for the best trainers.
[More to be Added when Found]
[Stalkers/Rivals] [Note: Unless you specify your stalker then I will generate for you.]
[Harry] (lil, PM me with the information...)
Name: Harry ?????
Target: Alexas Nobel.
Appearance: ?????
Info: ?????
Partner: [you must login to view images]
????? the ShinyCorphish
[Gaga]
Name: Gaga Jones
Target: August Summers
Appearance: He has hazel hair,jetting downwards. He wears a average tuxedo and tie with a orange and yellow mask. He wears grey jeans.
Info: A strange person....not much else is know except that he loves Lady Gaga's music.
Dance the ShinyGothita
[Venus]
Name: Venus Spring
Target: Hikari Suzuki
Appearance: He wears a navy blue cloak standing at 5'9. He wears a hooded jacket under the cloak with the color of read. He wears black jeans.
Info: A very mysterious person, he longs to find the meaning of living. He is very cunning and smart, and won't tolerate being corrected.
Blade the ShinyPawniard
[Zaisi]
Name: Zaisi Hearis
Target: Aken Turosenki
Appearance: A varied dresser, she can change her look in a few seconds.
Info: She likes to run and swim. She enjoys following Aken due to being friends growing up.
Bash the ShinyAron

[Staff]
Owner: FlameChan
Head Admin: Mango Dolphin
Admin:
Head Mod:
Mod:
[PM Application]
Name:
Experience:
Reason:
Position
[Powers]
Owner: All
Head Admin: Wild spawning, form accepting, Wild help, warning and ban.
Admin: Wild spawning, form help, rule enforcing, and warning.
Head Mod: Form Help, Rule Enforcing, and Warning
Mod: Rule enforcing.

"No blood, no sweat, no pain, nothing left behind."
[you must login to view links] <- Find my work here

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
June 01, 2013 2:07:35am
[-]
Name:Chaz King
Traits:Athletic,strong,confident,and extremely competitive.
Bio:Chaz has been waiting to start his journey his whole life. He has always wanted to make his older brother proud.
Partner:Shiny Growlithe
Name:Blaze
Appearance:Chaz is a physically fit boy with short blond hair. He wears a red and black cap and a black and red jacket. He has white shorts and white shoes.
Thank this message
June 01, 2013 2:26:57am
[-]
You barely slide by as a accepted with the form..

Thank this message
June 01, 2013 1:37:06pm (This post was last modified: June 01, 2013 1:38:32pm by LittleBluebird123.)
[-]
Name: Hikari Suzuki
Traits: Gymnastic, is quick to get over surprises, is said to be doll-like, shows little emotion
Bio: Hikari doesn't trust anyone but herself so she says away from people, she doesn't like anyone mentioning her family who left her behind when they moved away. She has learnt to be very self-sufficient and will only accept help from pokemon.
Partner Info: Shiny Piplup
Appearance: Knee long cherry pink hair, gold eyes, wears a knee long red trench coat, dark blue skinny jeans, black fingerless gloves and knee high boots.
Thank this message
June 01, 2013 2:30:38pm
[-]
Accepted.

Thank this message
June 01, 2013 5:45:56pm (This post was last modified: June 01, 2013 5:46:37pm by Mango Dolphin.)
[-]
Oh my glob Togepi, my favorite Normal type! (can I take both Togepi and Nincada?)

Name: August Summers
Traits: Enthusiastic and charismatic; very jumpy and won't just sit still. Caring but a bit stubborn. Also very fast, so you can't really outrun her with a bike. (Yes, sort of like a female Barry)
Biography: August is a caring girl who likes to help others, but her stubborn nature tends to cover that at times. She tends to be independent (with the exception of her Pokemon) and aims to be the Pokemon Master. Also never gets nightmares or odd dreams courtesy of hyperactive imagination, of which she hides well.
Partner Info: Glitter the ShiningTogepi; this Togepi loves to care for others and spread happiness everywhere. Also always carries a Shiny Stone.
Herpy Dooves the Nincada; a derpy Nincada who digs into everything.
Appearance: August has blonde hair that goes to her knees (so they're very long, if you don't get), and the end of her hair is very curly, despite the rest of her hair being straight or wavy. She wears an orange tank top and a white jacket that's unzipped, along with a long green scarf. She also wears brown pants and white sneakers. Her eyes are amber, and she is 5'07".

Tis I, Mango Dolphin! Suggester of Roleplays and Roleplay Master! Sort of.

[you must login to view links] - I love this song very so.
Thank this message
June 01, 2013 5:47:30pm
[-]
((Deeerp, Partner trolled :P, you can get another Partner after 6 Pages of RP))
Accepted.

Thank this message
June 01, 2013 7:56:04pm (This post was last modified: June 02, 2013 4:43:37am by lilpikachu313.)
[-]
((Edited,sorry,I completely forgot... ^.^'))
Name: Alexas Nobel
Traits: Caring,loving;Rash,brave; Is very fast and loves to play with pokemon.Whenever she walks into a forest,everything for some reason becomes quiet.
Bio: Is a child born from the Veridian Forest.She has an unexplained history,for she is an orphan.They found her in a pack of wild pikachus.Since then,pichus,pikachus,and raichus seem to flock to her.
Partner Info: Crystal the Dream Pichu
Appearance:Red hair,icy blue eyes,clueless expression,white school shirt,blue striped skirt,black sneakers,brown satchel,shirt pocket for pokeballs.

Click below to take a wish!

Climbing the mountain, never coming down
Break into the contents, never falling down

Thanks to Campt, Anarchy, Amy Rose and more not listed. I can't remember everyone's names, but know that I cherish what you've done for me!

Thank this message
June 01, 2013 8:05:55pm
[-]
Not accepted, please specify your partner, did you see the other forms? They all included the Partner Pokemon. Then I'll Accept.

Thank this message
June 02, 2013 3:33:43pm
[-]
((So...Am I accepted?))

Thanks to Campt, Anarchy, Amy Rose and more not listed. I can't remember everyone's names, but know that I cherish what you've done for me!

Thank this message
June 02, 2013 4:23:12pm
[-]
Accepted, we can begin.

Thank this message
June 02, 2013 6:25:53pm
[-]
"Hey,Professor Link,I'm here for my--",suddenly,a kid a little taller than me shoves me out of the way,grabs a pokeball containing a pokemon an skedaddles outside.I noticed something out of the corner of my eye,though.It was his trainer card!"Hmm...Name: Harry;Age: 15...Well,he'll be back for this,so...",said Alexas,now walking casually deeper into the Proffessor's lab."Um,hello?Anybody home?" My voice echoed off the lab's walls,almost ominously I could say.I knew the pokemon in the region weren't normal,so I most likely wouldn't end up with a normal starter.I watched as the boy ran back into the lab.I glanced at him,and then he put the pokeball back as I handed him his trainer card.

Thank this message
June 02, 2013 6:36:52pm
[-]
(( THIS ISN'T JOHTO))
Prof. Link lifted his head focus from his work, "Ah yes, Ms. Nobel. Here for your first Partner in the Dream Region?". He says as he puts down his spectacles. He quickly picks up a Poke-Ball with a rainbow aura around it, "Based on your history and traits I believe that this special Pichu will be your ideal partner." he says as he sends the Dream Pichu out of it's Poke-Ball to meet Alexas.

Thank this message
June 02, 2013 6:45:26pm
[-]
((It's the Dream Region,and some times in my dreams I see that guy,okay? >:c))
"Oh,wow...Even though it's not a starter,I'd say it's much better than one..."
"...Hey,gramps,where's my pokemon?Man,why do the cute-- Uh,I mean,immature children get everything first?",said Harry,now jealous and anxious at the same time.

Thank this message
June 02, 2013 7:09:20pm
[-]
Chaz stopped in front of the labratory with a small grin on his face. He opened the door to find an attractive girl standing next to the Professor. He then turned to the Professor, "Sorry Professor, I hope I'm not too late."
Thank this message
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,184 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]