Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < Darkness in Ponyville
Darkness in Ponyville
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Darkness in Ponyville
June 02, 2013 8:29:29pm (This post was last modified: June 02, 2013 8:35:45pm by Mango Dolphin.)
[-]
Darkness in Ponyville
((I MUST JOOOIN, I'VE BEEN WAITING FOREVER!))

Name: Mango Dolphin (This is why I have the username I have now)
Age: Wait, since when do ponies have human ages? Anyways, 20. IF THESE WEREN'T PONY YEARS
Species: Pegasus
Hometown: Fillydelphia
Cutie Mark: Two individual eighth notes separated by a pencil.
Biography: Mango is a random and fun pony who loves to play with others. She is cheery and loves to help others. Her talent is in the arts; a jack of all trades. Or rather, a jack of everything. Mango's hobbies varies in everything that does not include adultery (excluding playing around with illegal potion recipes). Sometimes shy, she is also a hard working farm pony who knows how to tend to all sorts of plants. Also lucky but tends to be clumsy as well. Does not like to dance in public, and fears heights. Mango decided to move to Ponyville shortly to take a break from all the townsfolk.
Appearance: Mango has a long, curly, and orange mane & tail along with strands of green, white, yellow, and tan in her hair. Her coat is hot pink and her eyes are a shift of orange to pink. Her muzzle has a white dot on it, along with another white marking above her muzzle. Her wings are tipped with orange.

Tis I, Mango Dolphin! Suggester of Roleplays and Roleplay Master! Sort of.

[you must login to view links] - I love this song very so.
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
June 02, 2013 9:00:23pm
[-]
Name:StarlightSword
Color:white with yellow mane.
Size:normal
Species: unicorn

[you must login to view images]

Credit To Youtubers Sigmarider4971 and SonicWave1000 for The Pokemusic and to whoever created the pokemon creed banner.
Thank this message
June 02, 2013 11:23:17pm
[-]
((All accepted to the fullest!))

Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
June 04, 2013 2:16:38am
[-]
((Now I shall roleplay at my full mode. ROAAAR))

Mango had recently left the train station, satchel around neck and bags on back. She looked around the town and smiled. "Hello~ Ponyville!" Nopony seemed to notice her call as they depressantly strolled by, not baring to look up at her. "Huh? Is it a bad timing? Did somepony die or something?" Looking around and unsure, she continued her usual upbeat skip as she looked for directions to the nearest hotel or home she could rent for a month. Finally, she came across a rather odd colt looking through a window. "Hi sir! What'cha lookin' for?"

Thank this message
June 04, 2013 5:14:33pm
[-]
Beginning my roleplay.
I walked into town. Everyone seemed a little down. "What is going on here? Usually everyone would be happy!" I said. I looked around, knowing something weird and scary is going on...

Credit To Youtubers Sigmarider4971 and SonicWave1000 for The Pokemusic and to whoever created the pokemon creed banner.
Thank this message
June 05, 2013 12:38:27am
[-]
((Those first two sentences rhymed. I LOVE RHYMES FlameChan, waiting for your reply))

Thank this message
June 05, 2013 8:57:43pm
[-]
Trip reached the border between the Everfree Forest and Ponyville. He thought about if it was an good idea or not. He swallowed the lump in his throat and crossed the border. He used a spell to illuminate his surroundings. He heard a growl and looked left and then right. He heard the growl again. This time it was much louder than before. Trip decided to hightail out of there.

Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
June 08, 2013 12:14:26am
[-]
Tune turned to the sound of a not so depressed voice, "Hopefully enough; records, a turntable, and a stereo." he said as he turned to the Mare behind him.

"No blood, no sweat, no pain, nothing left behind."
[you must login to view links] <- Find my work here

Thank this message
June 11, 2013 4:25:00pm
[-]
"Oh, those stuff? That isn't a problem!" exclaimed Mango, waving her hoof in a sassy-like fashion. She looked at her bags and searched in there. occasionally pulling out some things. "I've got... a trumpet, a trombone, a tuba, a viola- wait a minute, how did I get a purse in here? Anyways, a flute, a triangle, a microphone... I found it!" Mango pulled out a stereo and a turntable, along with a case filled with dozens of records. "This is my records set! I can help you too, if you'd like!" said the happy-go-lucky mare.

((Mango is a Fillydelphian Pinkie Pie. Is anyone else surprised that in her bags she has all sorts of instruments and drawing supplies, but she was surprised that she fit in a purse on there?))

Thank this message
June 11, 2013 6:08:50pm (This post was last modified: June 12, 2013 3:32:31pm by Kevin Brees.)
[-]
Darkness in Ponyville
Name:Light Dash
Stallion
Species: Pegasus

[you must login to view images] By Kevin Brees [you must login to view links]

Thank this message
June 11, 2013 10:48:20pm
[-]
((First of all, Rainbow Dash is a mare. Second, it's a main character that has been claimed. Third of all, you misspelled pegasus.))

Thank this message
June 12, 2013 3:32:54pm
[-]
Modified.

[you must login to view images] By Kevin Brees [you must login to view links]

Thank this message
June 30, 2013 2:43:13pm (This post was last modified: July 02, 2013 12:13:18am by NessUnderling.)
[-]
Darkness in Ponyville
(Found this on google! :3)

Name: Yugi Moto
Stallion/Mare: Stallion
Species: Pegasus Pony
Cutie Mark: 3 Brown Cards with a black dot.
Personality: Shy, but kind. A brony version of Fluttershy. Usually gets more mature looking/acting/sounding when threatened/challenged.

[you must login to view links] My Forum!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] <Tman's awesome site~
Thank this message
June 30, 2013 6:50:31pm
[-]
Buuuuuuuuuump. Hope I'm accepted soon...

[you must login to view links] My Forum!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] <Tman's awesome site~
Thank this message
June 30, 2013 9:12:35pm (This post was last modified: June 30, 2013 9:15:33pm by RyuRan447.)
[-]
Darkness in Ponyville
Name: Hydrobromine
Species: Unicorn
Mark: A beaker with a green bubbly potion in it.
Hometown: (How do you pony-pun Brooklyn?)
Personality: Tries to keep collected. Sort of messy with his books and beakers. Likes to mix chemicals and components into various potions.

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]