Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < religion
religion
Favorite Thread Post Reply
religion
June 02, 2013 7:15:47pm
[-]
religion
there are many religions and cultures but sometimes if i think i think man himself made religion to put fear in humans like f u do bad god wwill punish in such a way people are in control but due to this there is hate among some religions like jews and muslims etc this should be stopped and not continue at last we are all humans !!!

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
June 03, 2013 8:44:06pm
[-]
That is quite a good point you make there.
I'm Catholic myself, and not long ago I have brought myself to respecting all other religions, it was hard, but like you say: we are all humans.

Psyduck. Psyduck. Psyduck.
[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
June 07, 2013 6:57:31am
[-]
You should respect someone's personal choices, yes. At the same time, you shouldn't respect someone that says: either believe what I do or you won't have a good afterlife.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
June 10, 2013 12:21:17pm
[-]
I dont Agree what u said as i think that religions and cultures taught as alot of stuff about the world and u should respect them:/

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]