Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < Stranded: Steps to survival
Stranded: Steps to survival
Favorite Thread Post Reply
June 08, 2013 12:16:38pm (This post was last modified: June 12, 2013 11:14:31pm by Akari177.)
[-]
If you were stranded on a small uninhabited tropical island what steps would you take in order to ensure your survival? Note that you will be stranded on this island for at least about a year. What would you do?
This question came to me after I finished reading the book Swiss Family Robinson.

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."

Click below to take a wish!
[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
June 09, 2013 8:23:48am
[-]
i would try to find a water source that wasnt salt water and then i would try to build a shelter after finding food and then i would start trying to get meat etc :)
Thank this message
June 09, 2013 8:42:21am
[-]
First things first survey the safest place in the island possible near a drinkable water source,check for possible dangers and asses the food resources available.

[URL=[you must login to view links]]
Thank this message
June 09, 2013 3:24:09pm
[-]
First thing: check the places in the island, whether there is a animal eater animal, then check for water and food source and some stuff that can make a simple hut.

Thank this message
June 09, 2013 3:27:04pm
[-]
i would check out the island to see whats on it. then focus on what food sources and other resources it has
Thank this message
June 11, 2013 9:28:27am
[-]
find a river, then make a simple house to survive, do some hunting animal to eat everyday

CF
Thank this message
June 11, 2013 10:28:03am
[-]
it shows that people will die if they are told to live on an island. the best method is to find a cave, where you can get pure water which comes down from the walls, light fire and get food. living for one year, is almost impossible. you will die of diseases.

>>The CHAMP is HERE<<
Thank this message
June 11, 2013 10:48:50am
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
June 11, 2013 11:41:47am
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
June 11, 2013 2:07:57pm
[-]
i would find a water source, then look for something like a cave or overhang that is near it, then i would fashion a sort of weapon out of sticks and then with other sticks i found i would use them to enclose the cave/overhang
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]