Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Rattata's Music Rave < ACDC
ACDC
Favorite Thread Post Reply
ACDC
June 08, 2013 2:24:18pm
[-]
ACDC
If you like the rock band acdc which of the two singers do you think is better the first(bon scott) or the second(started singing with acdc at back in black album forgot his name)my personal favorite is bon scott he made the world famous song highway to hell

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
June 08, 2013 2:43:49pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
June 10, 2013 2:24:38pm
[-]
The second singer has a screwed up voice (i think) cause he cant sing normally bon scott could

Thank this message
June 10, 2013 2:34:26pm
[-]
all i think about when acdc are mentioned is iron man lol

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]