Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Graphics Services and Requests < Website Shop
Website Shop
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Website Shop
June 24, 2013 1:06:44pm (This post was last modified: June 24, 2013 1:08:36pm by fEllaRJ.)
[-]
Website Shop
Hey guys,
I love to make website's in my free time, ofcourse if i dont have any jobs in Pokemoncreed haha. Anyways i thought maybe you guys like having a website for your clan, which i did for the one im in.
There you be able to hold clancontests, promo's, even some new announcements in the news section.
Anyways if there's anyone who's interested in that, you can pm me or reply on this thread.. Ofcourse it wont be a free charge thing since its a bit work to finish ti all up..

Example: [you must login to view links] , ive made that within a day or two tho, its not finished yet but there is a start..
I can make page's like that easily for you.. Only few things i need to know is what kind of colours, a banner, logo's and some more stuff.. Anyways if theres any animo for this, let me know.

It doesnt have to be a website about pokemoncreed and your clan, it may be something different as well.. thats not going to be any problem.

Greets.

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
June 24, 2013 1:10:29pm
[-]
cool website
Thank this message
June 24, 2013 1:47:43pm
[-]
i never thought people were this free, that they will start making websites for others. but since you are helping out others, its a good thing! but let me tell you, because of such people making websites for useless stuff(honestly they ARE useless), we are seeing troubled days. don't get offended, i am only talking about such type of people, not a particular person.

>>The CHAMP is HERE<<
Thank this message
June 24, 2013 2:01:12pm
[-]
Well im not doing it for free tho and its just to help these trainers to get their own website.. I thought it was a cewl idea so i just throw it on this forum.. Dont really understand what you mean tho complanboy.
Thank this message
June 24, 2013 2:09:24pm
[-]
i just meant that do such things only if you really need to. there are some other alternatives, like making a site just for putting your artwork is bad idea, making account on deviantart can be an alter. but, even if i say so, nothing will happen, do whatever you want.

>>The CHAMP is HERE<<
Thank this message
June 24, 2013 2:13:28pm
[-]
good website

[you must login to view links]<br />
[img]<br />
made by yoshi09012<br />
<br />
[img]http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/8057/darkraibyshigu.jpg[img]<br />
<br />
made by samaj2313<br />
[url=http://pokecharms.com/trainer-cards/darkri.38669/"][img]http://pokecharms.com/data/attachment-files/2014/01/49363_trainercard-darkri.png

[img]http://i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a592/Dialga_2012/Signatures/Job5_zpsb46ce12e.png[img]
made by Dialga2012

[img]http://i1321.photobucket.com/albums/u542/Wailord88888/darkrai3223signature_zps5bf2574c.png[img]
made by
Wailord88888
Thank this message
June 24, 2013 2:15:53pm
[-]
good website, is it any useful for someone who isn't in your clan or someone who doesn't play pokemon creed?

>>The CHAMP is HERE<<
Thank this message
June 24, 2013 2:18:32pm
[-]
It will be usefull eventually.. I will hold my private contests trough there as well.. Well ill announce it here too but also on that website.. And for our clanmembers its usefull since we're holding promo's and contests tho.. But in the future, lets say a few weeks its usefull for players outside the clan as well.. Just have to figure out how to do that and all :>

Thanks for all the great reply's :') Hope more people are liking this.
Thank this message
June 24, 2013 2:22:53pm
[-]
lol if we had ratings button, i would rate up(i suggested it, but...). but your answer doesn't satisfy me, is it useful for someone who doens't play pokemon creed? i want to avoid spamming, so i am writing it in the same post. it isn't useful for people outside creed. and most of all, very less players on pokemon creed will know about the site. and almost 75/100 players have multis, so they will use only one account for your contests. it further reduces numbers. from this, you will eventually get what i am trying to say.

>>The CHAMP is HERE<<
Thank this message
June 24, 2013 2:27:00pm
[-]
Yup i understand and like i said in my starting post, i can also make site's not based on Pokemoncreed so yeah there is a possibility of that what your saying.. But the site i showed you guys is based on Pokemoncreed and that i did on purpose since we are on pokemoncreed right now.. Im not gonna advertise any other website/games in here tho.. If someone wants a website based on something else then pokemoncreed they can pm me and ill sent the website when its done trough pm.
Thank this message
June 24, 2013 2:32:26pm
[-]
now this is where i want to say something, since you will be one making it, you have to take responsibility(partially, i dunno, i am no lawyer)for how it is put into use.

>>The CHAMP is HERE<<
Thank this message
June 24, 2013 3:24:37pm
[-]
Everything you make on the internet is your responsibility.. Its not illegal to make websites tho so im not getting your point.. Anyways keep it ontopic since i wanna know suggestions/ideas and maybe some jobs out of it, not really looking for that one but if people are interested in it, let me know =)!
Thank this message
June 24, 2013 3:36:53pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
June 28, 2013 12:49:47pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]