Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < Poke'mon lil' legendaries
Poke'mon lil' legendaries
Favorite Thread Post Reply
June 24, 2013 10:17:27pm (This post was last modified: June 26, 2013 11:29:28pm by blarrf.)
[-]
so, hi pokefans! this is my first thread, but don't think I'm a pushover when it comes to rules, which you should know by now and if you don't, scram!

name:Carter
bio: Carter is a quirky somewhat forgetful boy with an imagination as big as his heart. is small and is as one of the most tactically brilliant boy in the chosen ones.
starter:mew ((why do I have a legendary starter? well don't think I'm special because you all choose one. think hard because there are no takebacks!!!))
Darkness has fallen over the pokemon world and all of the legendary pokemon have come together to save it. ((also ya cant have giritina or arceus)) but a dark, evil man has come and is shifting the balance. can you and the other chosen ones and there new legendary friends save the world and stop the devestation? I hope so..
If you are looking to find a job as a mod to keep it going when I'm gone ((usually 3:00-5:35 is when im around)) apply in your application to get in. if you are a good roleplayer to me, its as easy as 1..2.. he ate 3.

[you must login to view images]
Being a ghost type fan, is mentally busting.. and Hehehehe.. Fun..
Totes. mother said I was obsessed.with a magical wave of my magical roleplay hands, I said "Go make me a sandwich."
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
June 24, 2013 10:55:10pm
[-]
I don;t really understand what you're saying and what's this role-play about you better tell me
Thank this message
June 24, 2013 10:57:16pm
[-]
((please be patient its my first one and it's kinda the mystery that makes it more enticing! plus whan you talk and you arent roleplaying you use (())))

Totes. mother said I was obsessed.with a magical wave of my magical roleplay hands, I said "Go make me a sandwich."
Thank this message This post was thanked once.
June 24, 2013 10:59:50pm
[-]
((were you hoping to apply?))

Thank this message
June 25, 2013 12:56:06am
[-]
((um nobody is here as I can see but I'll be on for 10 more mins. plus we need at least 7+ people to start))

Thank this message
June 25, 2013 5:51:04pm
[-]
bump I'm back

Thank this message
June 25, 2013 10:54:28pm
[-]
Hi.
Name: Yugi
Bio: Imma skippin' this.
Starter: (I don't want a legend.) ShinyEevee named Lacey

[you must login to view links] My Forum!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] <Tman's awesome site~
Thank this message
June 25, 2013 11:13:38pm
[-]
((hey ness I appreciate this but, you do need a legendary. if you dont want fancy I subgest victini! but its up to you which legendary you pick))

Thank this message
June 26, 2013 7:24:31am
[-]
((I suppose you didn't read the roleplay set-up thread by FlameChan?It's okay,just next time you make one,read THAT first please.Thank you. :D))

Name: Foalan Ursus
Bio: Is the guardian of the Veridian Forest of the Second Generation.However,it twas' destroyed by the darkness inside the hearts of those of the forest.Now,he looks for a way to reunite the hearts of the other pokemon and the other few sacred forests of Infinity.His partner,Rio,the Riolu,also the second guardian of the Veridian Forest(The first was his father,Lucian the Lucario) is striving to defeat the evil forces.He refuses to evolve,no matter how many times everyone told him.He is very strong,considering his appearance.
Starter: Riolu(Rio)

Click below to take a wish!

Climbing the mountain, never coming down
Break into the contents, never falling down

Thanks to Campt, Anarchy, Amy Rose and more not listed. I can't remember everyone's names, but know that I cherish what you've done for me!

Thank this message
June 26, 2013 11:28:47am
[-]
((um, well I just said you need a legendary so I'll do a little storytelling myself))
it seemed like a normal day for Foalan. As he was trying to fix the terrible devastation, a flash of light appeared, and a little boy and a mew came out. "Hey mister," said the boy. "we know how to make this ((the forest)) right again. just take this!" a bunch of legendary pokemon stepped out.

"choose," said the arceus oddly telepathically communicating with her.

Thank this message
June 26, 2013 1:06:12pm
[-]
Name:Complan
Bio: Old, however has all skills that a hiker should have. He still has stamina to climb even mightiest mountains. He is experienced, but doesn't accept loss too quick.
Starter:Groudon

>>The CHAMP is HERE<<
Thank this message
June 26, 2013 1:47:37pm
[-]
((accepted! lets get started))

complan was going about his day taking his daily hike when he saw some little whippersnappers and a mew walking through a teleporting device. he saw a groudon and was IMMEDIATLY hooked to it. he ran through not really expecting if this was a trap. then he kind of walked in on a little legendary pokemon house party with a teenage girl, a little boy, an arceus,
groudon, kind of bumping kyogre, and all the legendaries you could count, they were there

"greetings traveler," said the arceus. destiny has brought you here, so sit down and meet your new partner." his voice sounded ages old.

Thank this message
June 26, 2013 2:18:37pm
[-]
" How am I able to understand what you are speaking? And how come you know about destiny? Isn't it true that a person's destiny lies in his own hands?"said Complan, while trying to hide his fear.

>>The CHAMP is HERE<<
Thank this message
June 26, 2013 2:29:05pm
[-]
"well in most cases, yes. also this is the dreamscape where the hearts of all can shine out, so yes this is mind talk. your thoughts spell out to me that you want this poke'mon. the groundon stepped forward. "whadda' ya' care about team magma kyogre! oh, hello i'm your partner. you may nickname me, if ya' want!"

Thank this message
June 26, 2013 3:23:40pm
[-]
Yeah, I guess a Victini. Cant edit on DsI.

Name: Yugi Moto
Starter: (do latias/latios count? if not, Victini named Rei.)

[you must login to view links] My Forum!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] <Tman's awesome site~
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]