Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Growlithe's Golf Course < heat winning championship
heat winning championship
Favorite Thread Post Reply
June 25, 2013 5:47:21am
[-]
to be honest i don't like either of them, but do you think the heat got away with a few controversial calls in game six?? your thoughts

I'm a nub, don't judge me -.-
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
June 25, 2013 7:48:50am
[-]
i like the heat for dwayne i think he is a good player so i liked the turnout of the championship i thought it was a great win

[you must login to view images]

made by Arsenic212
Thank this message
June 25, 2013 8:02:43pm
[-]
I'm a Lakers fan but I was pulling for the Spurs. There were a few calls I disagreed with in both game 6 and 7; but when it really comes down to it, the Spurs gave up game 6. I also feel the most "Heat fans" aren't really fans; they're bandwaggoners.

Check out my Sprites and make sure you make a request: http://pokemoncreed.net/forums/viewthread.php?id=506764

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
Thank this message
June 30, 2013 4:07:14am
[-]
A number of those calls were pretty controversial, but the outcome simply is what it is, and that's all she wrote.
Thank this message
June 30, 2013 4:08:19am
[-]
https://pokemoncreed.net/clickme.php?wish=293117

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]