Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < Pokemon and The Famine
Pokemon and The Famine
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Pokemon and The Famine
July 03, 2013 6:36:59pm
[-]
"What the **ll?" (XD) He yelled, and carried her into a Pokemon Center, he headed back to Lavender Town's tower and went up to the old lady. "What the **ll did you do to Hikari?" He demanded.

[you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] My Forum!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] <Tman's awesome site~
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
July 04, 2013 9:36:04am
[-]
The woman gave a cackle of a laugh and a dark smiled spread across her wrinkled face "We warned you not to enter this tower, now you have to pay the price to defying us" the woman threw her head back as she gave another loud cackle.
Thank this message
July 04, 2013 10:44:14am
[-]
"So you hurt my friend, when I defyed you. You'll pay!!!" he yelled, but you could see tears in his raged eyes. His arm looked as if he were to punch the elder, bit it shook slightly. He then put it down and said, "Let me ask again, nicer. What did you do to Hikari?" He took a deep breath, knowing violence isn't the answer to his problems.

[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
July 04, 2013 10:48:54am
[-]
The woman smirked "A simple life draining curse, your friend shall be nothing more than a doll within 24 hours" another dark smirked speared across her face.
Thank this message
July 04, 2013 11:07:37am
[-]
"How about I drain your life, with my fist?" he yelled. "Grr... No.. Yami.. don't do it..." Yugi whispered. "Fine..." Yami muttered. "Take the curse away, I'll do anything you say. Just give Hikari back her life." he calmly said.

Thank this message
July 04, 2013 11:24:23am
[-]
The woman remove Yami`s fist from around her robes and brought him with her "The only way to remove the curse is if you sacrifice your life for hers" the woman brought him the old table where they had Hikari tied up.
Thank this message
July 04, 2013 11:39:05am
[-]
Yami walked in the soul room. "Goodbye Yugi..." he said, Yugi's eyes full of tears. "B-b...bye.." Yugi whined. Yami agreed, and laid on the stone table. His crimson eyes closed as the lady chanted the curse. Yugi cried in the soul room, for he'd miss Yami. As the curse was chanted, the Millennium Puzzle reflected on the chanting person. The glowing eye was on his forehead. (XD got the idea from an episode of Yu-Gi-Oh! I have a way of things.) After the curse being chanted, the woman was being drained. "The Millennium Puzzle keeps Yugi and I safe, and reflects curses on the chanter. A person your age and type should've noticed I was the greatest Pharoah ever lived. I tricked you into saving Hikari and I." he said, calmly, still sitting upon the table. He headed back to Celadon and shook Hikari. "Hikari? Are you okay?" he said.

Thank this message
July 04, 2013 11:49:50am
[-]
Hikari groaned and barley managed to open her eyes, they were still glowing but it eventually faded, the necklace and gem shattered into small shards "Y-Ya...Yam-mi" Hikari`s voice croaked and she fainted
Thank this message
July 04, 2013 12:11:34pm (This post was last modified: July 04, 2013 3:37:14pm by NessUnderling.)
[-]
Pokemon and The Famine
He caught her and sat her down. He laid his head down on the table and wondered if she'd be okay. Nurse Joy walked to Yami and said, "Is anything wrong?" "Umm, can you check my friend for any illnesses?" Yami asked, Nurse Joy nodded and did so. In a matter of time, Nurse Joy said "She's fine, and will wake soon." Yami thanked Nurse Joy as she walked away. He looked at the unconcious Hikari, "She must think I'm a b***h now..." He thought "Hikari, I'm so sorry..." he whispered. He wasn't in much of a hurry for her to wake her. "When she wakes, she'll read this-

Dear Hikari,

If you wake, and I'm not here, please check at the Celadon Department Store. I'll be gone for a while. If you don't find me there, go to the Gym, I'll be there. I won't leave the city, so I'll be here.

Thanks- Yami & Yugi.

He left to the department store to get a fire stone, he evolved his ShinyEevee into ShinyFlareon. He went back to the Center, and laid down Lacey for Hikari.
P.S. You'll need Lacey for your next Gym Badge.
he wrote, then left.

Thank this message
July 07, 2013 8:23:09pm
[-]
Bump, bump, bump!

Thank this message
July 09, 2013 2:31:16pm
[-]
Wow... Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump!

Thank this message
July 11, 2013 8:31:28am
[-]
Hikari groaned and opened her now clear gold eyes, only to be bombarded by two pokemon, one being her Snivy, Emerald the other a ShinyFlareon, the latter being one she didn't recognise.
"Oww, my head, the fudge happened to me" Emerald smiled and practically pounce on her.
Thank this message
July 11, 2013 12:13:19pm
[-]
The ShinyFlareon gave the note to Hikari. It pointed its paw at the two places to look for Yami/Yugi. She also pointed at the post scription, along with her name.

Meanwhile, Yami was in the Gym, of course, challenging the leader. She had sent out a Bellsprout, while Yami had out Moltres. Bellsprout used wrap, but only destroyed itself. Moltres was now up against a Vileplume, so it used it's fierce Blast Burn Sky Attack combo. Vileplume was knocked out silly. Afterwards of defeating her, he waited patiently for Hikari on the top of a building.

Thank this message
July 11, 2013 4:44:19pm
[-]
As Hikari read the note passed to her, a soft smile spread across her face. Tucking the note away she turned to Lacey "Well it`s nice to meet you Lacey" Lacey gave a happy mew back. When Hikari attempted to stand up, her eyesight blurred slightly and she wobbled on her feet, luckily both Lacey and Emerald caught her before she fell.
"Woa, head rush...Okay I`m fine, I`m good" Balancing herself on her feet, Hikari stood there, trying to sturdy herself until she felt she would fall again.
"Okay...Well you two, lets head to the Gym" Both pokemon nodded and followed her as the walked out of the Pokemon Center.
Thank this message
July 11, 2013 4:58:59pm
[-]
Yami passed by Hikari and said, "Finally awake, huh? It's good to know you're okay. Look, if you know what happened I'm sorry. Also, I'm gonna watch your battle in the Gym." He forced himself back into Yugi and walked right behind.

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,185 posts in 39,220 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]