Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < VDC; A My Little Pony RPG
VDC; A My Little Pony RPG
Favorite Thread Post Reply
June 27, 2013 8:01:30pm (This post was last modified: June 27, 2013 10:57:30pm by Mango Dolphin.)
[-]
Attention! This RPG is going to made sort of like one in Tumblr, but there will be many outcomes. If you are not one who doesn't mind to read pretty weird, disgusting, and cruel stuff in the intense stuff (if there were any moments like this), you may not want to join this roleplay. This roleplay will include deaths, injuries, and odd happenings, but will always abide by the Creed rules. Do not include Pokemon in this roleplay, for I will add them myself.

Find the rules here:
[url]http://pokemoncreed.net/forums/viewthread.php?id=252837[/url]

"Hello there, fellow mare/colt! You have been anonymously selected to take part in Mango Dolphin's newest idea and latest concoction; the VDC. What is the VDC, you ask? It is the Vocational Death Cruise (please excuse the Death part, it only makes sense since we need mares and colts to join our exciting journey). The Vocational Death Cruise is a week long vacation for the selected ponies to relax. Please enjoy our cruise boat to our Death Island (please excuse the Death again, we will try to strike as many letters with that as possible), where you will find the hotel, our attractions such as fair rides, the pool, the forest, and many other attractions that will make your vacation as 'enjoyable' as possible. To be specific, the attractions include a sceneric lift, a ferris wheel, many fun booths, and numerous carnival games. And that's just at the fair! We also have a nature walk through the Skull Forest and a visiting place to view the waterfall. Don't forget about the shark tank as well! We hope you survive enjoy your vacation in the Vocational Death Cruise!"

Rules

~1~

Please respect and follow the rules to the nearest and smallest detail! Also respect others and do not flame. And I do not mean do not Flame Chan, because that is just rude because he is a human being.

~2~

Show proper grammar! I want this roleplay to be advanced, and I can't have it be torn apart by hard to understand language or text that annoy other users, especially me and Flame Chan.

~3~

Follow the Creed Rules. You must follow it, or you may be reported to any moderator or administrator at any time.

~4~

Do not include or talk about Pokemon! For once, I want Pokemon to be a totally unknown topic in a roleplay. If they are shown in the roleplay by me or a moderator, they will be known and only known as 'odd animals', 'strange beasts', or if you're the rude kind, 'the most and utterly repulsive thing that pony has ever seen since hot garbage'.

~5~

You cannot use human speak! Use only pony speak, such as 'hoof' instead of 'hand' and 'mane' and 'coat' instead of 'hair' and 'skin'. If you use human speak, ponies will think you are insane.

~6~

Do not god-mod or power-play! If you do not know what this is and ask, I will seriously never accept your form. I am serious, even if you are an advanced roleplayer that knows this, you will never be accepted until I think you are familiar with these two phrases; which means you will be banned from registration for a month.

~7~

The only species you may be are Earth Pony, Unicorn, Pegasus, Gryphon, Hippogryph, Moose, Zebra, Cow, Donkey, Buffalo, Sheep, Deer/Gazelle, Llama, and Goat. However, much more advanced roleplayers may roleplay as a Minotaur, Dragon, miniature/small/juvenile/child Hydra, Giraffe, Good/Neutral Changeling, Diamond Dog, Phoenix, [you must login to view links]" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">Abada, Sea Pony, Okapi, and sometimes play as the inhabitants of the forest.

~8~

You must have at least 150 posts to roleplay. There are always exceptions, however, such as a highly skilled roleplayer new to the forums.

~9~
At minimum, you may only post at least 3 sentences and at maximum 8 paragraphs. This may be changed later, but we cannot have posts with just one sentence.

Species Rules

Everyone must know how to roleplay as the regular options as a character. However, extraordinary species will have exclusive rules so you'll be able to roleplay cleanly with little-to-no gaps in your history.

Gryphon's and Hippogryph's

These creatures have the heads of an eagle, but the difference is that Gryphons, sometimes spelled Griffon, have bodies of a lion, and Hippogryph's have the bodies of a pony or horse. Gryphons are mainly hotblooded and can get into fights easily for their beliefs. However, some are known to nice, and most to all have a polite side. Hippogryphs are a nicer variant of the creatures and don't get into fights quite as easily. However, they are skilled fighters and quite agile on land and in the sky.

Both can be any color, but tend to be a duller color than ponies, such as Dusty Rose instead of Pink. They tend to be from the Gryphon Kingdom and have sharp eagle-like vision.

Zebra, Okapi, Giraffe, Abada, Gazelle, and various other African animals

These different types of ponies originate from an African-like continent not currently known to pony, but a few countries are known such as Saddle Arabia, Maneritania, and Zebria (Puns: Saudi Arabia, Mauritania, Zambia). They are proud of their cultures and eat many different foods, wanting to stay in their environment. However, some come to Equestria needing jobs, but in Fillydelphia, some of these African-style ponies have come face to face with slavery. Currently there is an Basement Railroad to free these hidden slaves (a hidden way to save illegal and secret slaves). They have a strange culture that includes strange magic that is similar to the Everfree's odd quality.

Zebras and Abadas are the most common that use the odd magic method, but it is easier for Abada's to learn than Zebras. Abadas are beyond rare, and both of these creatures have a strange and magical relationship to the ground, plants, and countless remedies, and have equal strength to earth ponies, along with stamina to make up the lack of winged ponies in their countries. Many Zebra's and Abada's speak in nursery rhymes.

Giraffes are... well... tall. They have slightly longer snouts than ponies and are covered with large spots. Their long necks, tails, bare tails, and short manes set them out from the ponies in Equestria. Giraffes are not featured in slavery due to their beyond-Earth Pony strength and the fact that they won't fit in basements.

Gazelles are quick agile, and are a bit like Goats. The only difference is that they are more lean, protective, instinctive, intelligent, and, well, more timid to predatory animals and odd things that Gazelles aren't used to than anything else (except Fluttershy when it comes to adult dragons, that is). With sentient minds and being able to talk (unlike the goat and pig), these deer are used to environments with a forest and savannah-like feel. Gazelles cannot be part unicorn or part pegasus.

Okapi's are a strange kind of ungulate, with similarities of a giraffe and a zebra. Believed to be myths, along with Abada's, they are a rare sight to ponies and griffons alike. They have long legs, but their necks are the same length as a zebra's, or rather, a ponies. They don't have manes, but some do. They specialize in herbal treatments and many remedies, but they don't use the zebras magic, for it is against their religion. None are able to be unicorns, and it is even rarer for an Okapi to have wings. Unlike Zebra's, they do not speak in rhymes.

Sea Ponies

Sea Ponies are the oceans equivalent of a pony. They don't have much worries and are quite attractive. Some may be rude, but most are kind creatures. They have cutie marks, but some don't, such as Puffer Fish Ponies. Their attitudes depend on what type of fish they are; the most common type is the regular sea pony. Yes, they can be unicorns and in even rarer cases winged-sea ponies. Species include Sea Horse, Puffer Fish, Marlon/Swordfish, Trout, Shark, Dolphin/Porpoise, Whale (lolwut), Lionfish, and the rare Maradin Goby Pony, whom has butterfly wings instead of pegasi wings.

Forms

Name:
Biography:
Personality:
Appearance:
Other:

Tis I, Mango Dolphin! Suggester of Roleplays and Roleplay Master! Sort of.

[you must login to view links] - I love this song very so.
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
June 27, 2013 8:02:18pm
[-]
Reserved Space

Thank this message
June 27, 2013 8:17:21pm
[-]
MangoDolphin, may I ask of you what an Okapi and an Abada is? What they look like? And you forgot an Alicorn, or can only princess' be them.

[you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] My Forum!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] <Tman's awesome site~
Thank this message
June 27, 2013 8:18:07pm
[-]
MangoDolphin, may I ask of you what an Okapi and an Abada is? What they look like? And you forgot an Alicorn, or can only princess' be them.

[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
June 27, 2013 8:31:50pm
[-]
Le double post accident.

No Alicorns, please. The only exception is if you are a Changeling, have an alicorn that is a complete flop, or if you qualify for being a canon pony (which you can only be the Mane 6, a Cutie Mark Crusader, or a few background ponies, but it will be rather difficult.)

An Okapi is a real life oddity, but it's real.

I'm not sure what an Abada looks like, but here's an example I found that should be helpful.

Thank this message
June 27, 2013 8:42:43pm
[-]
Yeah, 2 post was accident, and thx, much more clearer. btw Earlier, I was looking up keldeo images and one was of a keldeo bronie. I've seen it on someone's signature before. just a quick laugh. lucky for you, i'll post my form in a minute, cuz i gotta dig (through my stuff) for my fanart pony.

Thank this message
June 27, 2013 9:00:56pm
[-]
name:flame
species:juvenile phoenix
biography: is not exactly loud but isn't shy either. will do what he can in a pinch. couldn't ever feel what it would be like to not be able to fly, although he is clumsy sometimes.
personality:his flaming coat is more blown back. and he does not listen to the rules a lot either.
other: N/A

Being a ghost type fan, is mentally busting.. and Hehehehe.. Fun..
Totes. mother said I was obsessed.with a magical wave of my magical roleplay hands, I said "Go make me a sandwich."
Thank this message
June 27, 2013 9:04:55pm (This post was last modified: June 27, 2013 11:06:07pm by lilpikachu313.)
[-]
Name: Sundance Polararity (Sun for short)
Species: Hippogryph
Biography: She was an only child,and her parents were very famous for being priests.However,one day a Gryphon came and got angry,for his beliefs were slightly different.He killed her mom,and her dad then ran away,and was never found.Sun was taken in by a pegasus who showed her to Cloudsdale,where she lived.She lives in Cloudsdale,but she decided to get away on a cruise to relax her life and what recently happened in it.
Personality: Smart,Brave,Cunning,Persuasive; Is rather fast and has a high agility,but is much different from Gryphons and Hippogryphs since she is learning from ponies.
Appearance: [you must login to view images]
Other: She is an orphan.

Click below to take a wish!

Climbing the mountain, never coming down
Break into the contents, never falling down

Thanks to Campt, Anarchy, Amy Rose and more not listed. I can't remember everyone's names, but know that I cherish what you've done for me!

Thank this message
June 27, 2013 10:19:23pm (This post was last modified: June 28, 2013 1:11:18am by Mango Dolphin.)
[-]
Not accepted to both. Reason for blarff: Lack of capitalization, does not link necessary sentences so won't be confusing, put appearance in personality, and has lack of roleplay experience in my opinion. Please improve your roleplay skill.

Reason for lilpikachu313: Forgot to add a space after the commas (although it's not mandatory for applications) and canon character problem; You cannot have a history linked with a canon character (unless they look up to an element of harmony but have never talked to them in person). Rainbow Dash must be changed to a different pony (and it can't be anypony else's OC unless you have permission). What are "The Clouds", exactly? Is it Cloudsdale? Maybe Los Pegasus, even? Also a problem with the picture; It looks a lot like Gilda. Hippogryph's have pony tails and instead of a lions back feet they have the rear legs of a pony (although they can't gain cutie marks).

Name: Mango Margaret Vatterott Dolphin
Species: Mainly in the Pegasus race, but is also part Earth Pony and Griffon.
Biography: Mango Dolphin is a random mare who cares for her friends by praising them with faith and enthusiasm. She is a jack-of-all-trades, but specializes in mainly art and music (and tells self that she sucks at dancing). She has some rather strange hobbies, such as making potions and gardening to some really weird plants. Besides that, she works hard in her family ranch "Berry Sweet Fruit Orchards". She claims that she knows everyone (yes, she knows even griffons and dragons) in Western Fillydelphia. Has a fear of heights and black widows, despite taking care of many animals and being a pegasus. Her pet is Blackberry Smoothie, a Black-footed Ferret.
Personality: She is very random and sometimes carefree. She's friendly and caring, always having faith in others and cheering them through optimism and enthusiasm. Although friendly and charismatic at times, she tends to be a bit timid and is very sensitive and prone to crying via insults.
Appearance:
Other: Her cutie mark is two separate eighth notes with a pencil between them. [you must login to view links]
I will be playing in first person with this character.

Thank this message
June 27, 2013 10:27:12pm
[-]
((um well that was kind of offensive so, I will just butt out))

Being a ghost type fan, is mentally busting.. and Hehehehe.. Fun..
Totes. mother said I was obsessed.with a magical wave of my magical roleplay hands, I said "Go make me a sandwich."
Thank this message
June 27, 2013 10:50:12pm
[-]
Sorry about that, just putting my foot down.

Thank this message
June 27, 2013 10:53:19pm (This post was last modified: June 27, 2013 10:54:59pm by lilpikachu313.)
[-]
((Edited.))

Thanks to Campt, Anarchy, Amy Rose and more not listed. I can't remember everyone's names, but know that I cherish what you've done for me!

Thank this message
June 27, 2013 10:59:01pm (This post was last modified: June 28, 2013 1:09:27am by Mango Dolphin.)
[-]
You're editing your form, right? I'll edit when it's finished.

Edit: Accepted! I'm kinda finishing my characters appearance, just going a bit crazy and adding a background.

Another Edit: Decided to do that later. I can't find out why, but the background isn't transparent.

Thank this message
June 27, 2013 11:19:27pm (This post was last modified: June 28, 2013 2:36:25am by lilpikachu313.)
[-]
((It's already finished...I had to put it up again because it says I logged off.))

Edit: ((So can I roleplay now?Or do I have to wait?))

Thank this message
June 29, 2013 2:35:24am
[-]
Bump!

I want to wait for a few more. Maybe one or two more? Do realize that you can't just teleport to places; this is a long-paced roleplay, meant to be slower than most (but doesn't mean less posts per hour), since this is supposed to take a week in roleplay time. Do not make a day pass until I put it up. ;D

Ness, you said that you were gonna play too! ((Does anyone like my picture?))

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]