Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < VDC; A My Little Pony RPG
VDC; A My Little Pony RPG
Favorite Thread Post Reply
VDC; A My Little Pony RPG
June 29, 2013 3:01:49am
[-]
((No offense,but tbh she looks sorta stuck up...That or she is looking at something out of the picture.My picture looks so weird. xD))

Click below to take a wish!
[you must login to view images]

Climbing the mountain, never coming down
Break into the contents, never falling down

Thanks to Campt, Anarchy, Amy Rose and more not listed. I can't remember everyone's names, but know that I cherish what you've done for me!

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
June 29, 2013 8:56:20pm
[-]
Name: NightShade
Species: Pegasus
Biography: After he was born, he was kidnapped by a Griffon who taught him to be a total jerk. He always found good in his heart, but always did as the griffon told him to. Later, he killed the griffon to get out of his misery.
Personality: Easily tempered, sorta mean.
Appearance: Has a jet black coat with charming, narrow, dragon-like yellow eyes, which are so bright you could see them in the dark. His mane is short and messy, while being deep, dark purple. His tail is the same as his mane, while his wings are dragon-like too. His "cutie mark" are two red marks in the shape of an X.
Other: Likes the word Death.

[you must login to view links] My Forum!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] <Tman's awesome site~
Thank this message
June 29, 2013 9:51:27pm
[-]
Accepted!

Really? To me she looks like she's just staring at me. I must animate and make her blink! But she isn't stuck up; she's random.

Tis I, Mango Dolphin! Suggester of Roleplays and Roleplay Master! Sort of.

[you must login to view links] - I love this song very so.
Thank this message
June 29, 2013 10:20:27pm
[-]
((lol,okay.Can we start now?))

Thanks to Campt, Anarchy, Amy Rose and more not listed. I can't remember everyone's names, but know that I cherish what you've done for me!

Thank this message
June 30, 2013 12:57:00am
[-]
((When to RolePlay? Btw, I can't put up pictures, but you guys see the picture in your mind, right?))

[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
June 30, 2013 2:47:40am
[-]
Maaaaaaybe..... not

I'd really like to wait for FlameChan, but it'll take awhile, and I need to go to sleep, so.... yeah. Tomorrow.

Thank this message
July 01, 2013 12:31:44am
[-]

Proluge

For all characters!

As everypony resumed their usual daily routine, they came across their mail (in any way possible). Today, a strange mail came in apparently from "Dolphin and Co.". As everypony opened their mail, they found that they had won something. But what had they won? A week long trip on a cruise that led to an island. What would it be like? They just needed to find out themselves on the VDC.

Thank this message
July 01, 2013 2:22:54am
[-]
"Oh,wow!What an 'amazing' turn of events...A cruise?I guess it'd be nice to get away for a while...Everypony else probably would want to take it,so I better keep this to myself."

So I went into my home I'd made in Cloudsdale out of some twigs and branches I'd fetched.It looked like a nest on the ground,but if you looked closely there was a door.If you went through the door you'd see my home,which I gotta say has a lot of white in it.I packed some of my things; A satchel,a scarf,a saddle(Just in case of emergencies),and a small bag with only a picture of my parents.I looked at the letter again,to check where the address for the cruise was,then set off,in a quick whiff through the bottom of the clouds.Once I saw land come into sight,I decided to lightly glide,flapping my wings every few minutes.

Thank this message
July 01, 2013 12:08:51pm
[-]
"VDC? .......? What the? I didn't enter no contest....! But, whatever."The grim pony packed his items: A dagger (For emergencies), A rubber chicken (don't ask), a radio and CDs, scrap metal, and toothebrush/toothepaste. Afterwards, his dragon-like wings dashed through the air swiftly. He saw another pony down below him and ignored her.

Thank this message
July 01, 2013 12:42:28pm
[-]
After a good and rough 10 minutes of gliding,I finally found the ship I was going on.I lightly landed on the walk board,and took the invite from my satchel,and left it inside,next to the door,hoping it wouldn't disappear or something.I walked over to my room,but...It looked sorta dirty,and old.It had dust and cobwebs everywhere!I quickly opened my window,and started flapping my wings,as the dust and cobwebs blew out into the ocean."I was hoping it'd be a bit more,top-of-the-line,but free is free,I guess..." I looked at the bed I had been provided and an old black and white TV Flat Screen."Gee...Must've been on a short budget,I guess."

Thank this message
July 01, 2013 1:55:48pm
[-]
He decided to dart down on land and walk the rest of the way. His yellow eyes gleamed at the cruise ship. "Dang! What cheap ponies!" He walked in the room given to him after walking 2 minutes down the rickety floorboards. Luckily, he brought his metal, to carve, then smash for strength. He paced around the room, as bored as can be.

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]