Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < Pokemon Morash region -sign up-
Pokemon Morash region -sign up-
Favorite Thread Post Reply
June 28, 2013 4:04:24am (This post was last modified: June 28, 2013 5:53:26am by Lugia2000.)
[-]
Im tired of the same old crap with the proffesser being "Oh hello heres your pokemon, go encounter them all and go become the champion im too old to do it" so in this All you get to start your journy off are these: Pokemon Food, A Pokeball (Once it fails you have to go find another or buy one), 200 Cash (enough for 1 pokeball), a Bag to store things in and a Journal or be a Pokemon! Okay away from that stiuff here are the Rules:
1:Only 2 characters, NPCs dont count, encounter as many NPC trainers as you please Just as long as you only encounter them once or twice throughout the roleplay
2:No God modding
3: No being unfair, like for instance a trainer has a Level 100 Salamance and you only have a Caterpi and you somehow win be realistic and even for that matter why would a strong trainer go against a weak trainer?
4: If your a Nocturnal Pokemon, you have to stay in Caves in day time and you can wonder about during the night This will have a Day evening then Night process
5: If your a water pokemon, Stay IN WATER only like 20 water type pokemon can go On land
6: You can only have 6 pokemon at a Time. the rest go into a PC
7: No Magically gaining money, come on be realistic
8: anything Unrealistic is not allowed
9: only way to be champion is beating elite 4 and getting all 8 badges
10: No going over your level cap
11: No shiny pokemon as starters, same with legendarys

Now that the Boring Rules are out of the way, here are the Level caps
New trainers(No badges, dont worry you can have NPC gymleaders if there isnt a Player one but make it a realistic battle?): 1-15 leveled pokemon
Novice Trainers (1-2 badges): 1-25
Avrage trainer: (3-4 badges): 1-35
Strong trainers: (5-6 badges): 1-55
Experienced trainers(7-8 badges): 1-80
master Trainers 1-90
Elite 4 (1-3): 1-60
Elite 4 # 4: 1-62
Gymleader 1: 16
Gymleader 2: 25
Gymleader 3: 36
Gymleader 4: 40
Gymleader 5: 43
Gymleader 6: 50
Gymleader 7: 55
Gymleader 8: 58

Champion[Mango]: 80

Pokemon Master(me): 1-90

If i didnt put a 1-whatever number
That cause thats the max the Minimum is always lvl 1

You can get shiny pokemon just you can encounter ONE once a week so it stays rare
legendary pokemon HAVE to be role played as but you can be only ONE out of the 49 (Exludeing the X and Y ones)
Pokemon: 1-100

Plot: This is a Newly discovered region Therefore some towns are still being Built, they of coursed worked on the dock for Incoming ships first then they did the starting houses, Its close by to the Kanto Region but you have to take a Ferry there and you need a Ticket, in this region all you get from Proffessers are a Pokedex and a Pokeball, allowing you to catch your OWN pokemon instead of them having 3 to choose from theres 649 to choose from! Pokemon here have lived so happily together, Unfortunetley team Rocket sometimes comes over there and steals these pokemon: Dratini, Abra, Clefairy, Scyhter and Porygon, all for there sick Slot machine prizes, Trainers here have just started to see pokemon disapear but they neverv see by whom, in this region you can choose your destiny, Team Rocket may have departed from Jhoto...But still they continue there attacks on Pokemon! The Pokemon Master has yet to see this...Yet he has no proof yet of the Pokemon vanishings stop team Rocket from its torture to pokemon!

name:
Appearence:
Personality:
Destiny(like to beat the champion, to take over team rocket...what is it?):
Pokemon(If you are a Gymleader, lite four, Team rocket member, Champion Pokemon master or Team Rocket leader ONLY):
Other:

Pokemon V Trainer ^
Name:
species:
Personallity:
abillity:
Moveset:
Level:
Other:

By the way the Tickets to get to Kanto and Jhoto are called
Faraway land ticket (Jhoto)
Mysterious land Ticket(Kanto)
Forest Ticket (Morash)
where you stop in the regions
Morash: Jolnat city
Kanto: Vermillion city
Jhoto: Olivine city (the place with the 6th steel type Gymleader)

This Roleplay will take part in all 3 regions
I cant think of any more to add so....Have fun! The Roleplay now that you can witch between the two by clicking links,, Hope you have fun!

My favorite ghirahim quote

[you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images] < Running Titan

[you must login to view images] I am a Legend of zelda Fan, Majoras mask was my favorite game

[you must login to view images] <- my result

[you must login to view images] <- My brother's result

[you must login to view images] <- My new result
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
June 28, 2013 4:07:42am
[-]
name: Gale
Rank(Gymleader, E4 ect ect): Pokemon Master
Appearence: Black hair with a white Thunderboltish streak along the bangs, he wears a redish purpleish cape, White Tuxedo and wears Cloth Boots, his pants are Black with a picture of Chadalure on the butt peice
Personality: Nice enough, though is serious too, he is really fun but loves to see trainers and there pokemon bond.
Destiny: Battle every trainer in the world
Pokemon: Dragonite (male, lvl 90), Hydregion (Lvl 80, male), Gyarados (level 85, male), Charizard (lvl 70, female, shiny), Luxray (lvl 80, Female), Pikachu (lvl 87, Male, special attack: Volt Tackle)
Other: Gale cares for weak and abandoned pokemon

[you must login to view images] I am a Legend of zelda Fan, Majoras mask was my favorite game

Thank this message
June 28, 2013 4:11:13am
[-]
Name:[Goes by speices name]
species: Eevee
Appearence: A normal eevee
Personallity: Really freindly, and dislieks fighting mostly will flee from bigger opponents
abillity:Run away
Moveset:Helping Hand, Tackle, Tail whip, sand attack
Level:5
Other: is planning to evolve into a Leafeon

Thank this message
June 28, 2013 4:47:59am (This post was last modified: June 28, 2013 4:49:01am by lilpikachu313.)
[-]
((Btw,please click the pichu at the top and read forum rules. :) It's good for all forum users.Also,read roleplaying basics,just search it.That'll help you get started.Btw,Appearance is spelled with an a not e.))

Name: Crystal
Species: Pikachu
Appearance: Has no stripes on her back and her tail is shaped as a heart since she is female.She has blue eyes,and her feet are long.Her body is awfully slender for a pikachu,which are generally chubby.
Personality: Rash,Brave,Smart; Is very fast since she is very slender,but is oddly picky for a pikachu.
Abillity: Volt Absorb; Heals 25% of the pokemon's HP when hit by an Electric Type attack.
Moveset: Thunder,Volt Tackle,Iron Head,Dig
Level: 10
Other: Is an available starter pokemon that can be chosen.

Click below to take a wish!

Climbing the mountain, never coming down
Break into the contents, never falling down

Thanks to Campt, Anarchy, Amy Rose and more not listed. I can't remember everyone's names, but know that I cherish what you've done for me!

Thank this message
June 28, 2013 5:03:08am (This post was last modified: June 28, 2013 5:19:08am by Lugia2000.)
[-]
Thanks for fixing my spelling errors I'm not that good at spelling yet...

Thank this message
June 28, 2013 5:13:15am (This post was last modified: June 28, 2013 5:15:33am by Mango Dolphin.)
[-]
Oh my gosh! An (almost) professional roleplay! Must overcome Grammar Nazi in self and joooooin!

Name: Devandellie Chaela
Appearance: Devandellie has long black hair with red streaks, falling stylishly down to her feet. She has fiery red eyes and a look for a good and complex battle, with intimidation on her side. She wears a black shirt, along with a blazer that is ruby red and a black cape that falls to her heels, with a look of arrogance and notes of a raging battle. Her cape has a touch of royal blue and regal purple on the top, and specks of red and actual ash on the bottom. Devan has long boots that go up to her knees with glowing red and sparkling purple. She has light tan-ish skin and wears black gloves with blue at the tips. She also wears black leggings.
Personality: Devandellie is a fierce and competitive trainer; you see, she vowed never to lose a battle ever, and if she loses you're bound to do something hard. She has a short temper and is sorta hot-headed, and also very aggressive.
((Do not provoke.)) However, she does have a soft side and her breakdowns include her saying that she failed her father, she was never a good trainer and rather a prissy Pokemon Breeder, she was going to strangle the person she lost against, etcetera.
Destiny:
((To beat the champion?)) "I'm already the champion, doofus." ((We'll see about that...)) - Her destiny and goal is to be better than the best; to be the greatest trainer the world has ever seen! She's already the champion of Morash, she's going for Gale next, then Kanto's Red.
Pokemon: Talonflame/Skamory ((Level 84, Female)), Shiny Nidoking ((Level 82, Male)), Kangaskhan ((Level 80, Female)), Medicham ((Level 81, Male)), Ampharos ((Level 82, Female)), Spiritomb ((Level 80, Male))
Other: "I've yet to come across a person that can beat me!"
((How about Gale, huh?)) "You shut up, he didn't beat me!" ((Oh yes he did~; he won your heart~!)) "BE QUIET!" ((But I'm your creator. I can do whatever I want.)) "I'll still snap your neck." ((How can you do that when I haven't even drawn you yet?))

Tis I, Mango Dolphin! Suggester of Roleplays and Roleplay Master! Sort of.

[you must login to view links] - I love this song very so.
Thank this message
June 28, 2013 5:17:25am
[-]
(Both of ya are accepted :D, have fun :D)

Thank this message
June 28, 2013 5:18:01am
[-]
((Lulz...Same ol' Mango.))

Thanks to Campt, Anarchy, Amy Rose and more not listed. I can't remember everyone's names, but know that I cherish what you've done for me!

Thank this message
June 28, 2013 5:22:16am (This post was last modified: June 28, 2013 5:35:53am by Lugia2000.)
[-]
wow Your character is kinda insane o.o Remind me not to get on her bad side...(gale knows not to talk back to me cause i could make his appearance Really messed up) [Oh shut up] (quiet gale, do you want your appearance to be messed?) [No not really] (Then dont talk back to me)

Thank this message
June 28, 2013 6:05:01am
[-]
(What are they doing...) "You know what?I really don't know."

Thank this message
June 28, 2013 12:21:21pm
[-]
{Gale is sorry) [Oh come on! you always make me apologize for your actions!] (Hey you started the whole shinanigan!) [Did not!] -a few minuits of arguing latter- [No you eat the cake!] (wait how did we start to argue about eating cake?) [I have No idea]

Thank this message
June 28, 2013 1:05:07pm
[-]
(Can I be a lv 30 pokemon?)
Name: Skar
Species: Zoroark
Appearance: Kind of a normal Zoroark, but has a scar under his eye.
Personality: Usually calm and collected, but can have mood swings from time to time.
Ability: Illusion (duh)
Moveset: Focus Blast, Flamethrower, Foul Play, Night Slash
Level: 30
Other: Nothing.
(If I can't be Zoroark, I won't play.)

[you must login to view links] My Forum!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] <Tman's awesome site~
Thank this message
June 28, 2013 1:29:33pm
[-]
(Yes you can! accepted :P)

Thank this message
June 29, 2013 3:40:47am (This post was last modified: June 29, 2013 3:44:16am by lilpikachu313.)
[-]
Name: Alexas Nobel
Appearance: Red hair,purple necklace,earrings,ring pearl,and flip-flops,wears a white tank-top,a purple skirt,blue short-shorts,and has Hazel eyes which can be Green Emerald,Icy Blue,or Metallic Gray,depending on the weather and her emotions.
Personality: Smart,Rash,Brave; Is a picky trainer,with pokemon,and food.Though she is in love with raman her pikachu.
Destiny: To beat all the trainers in the world!Also,to see amazing sights no trainer has ever seen!
Pokemon: Pikachu M (Gem) Level 5
Other: Alexas is an orphan,but was found in the Viridian Forest.

Thank this message
June 29, 2013 12:24:54pm
[-]
accepted, Have fun

Still cant find my Shiny Dragon- Oh yeah......

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]