Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < Pokemon Morash region the actual RP
Pokemon Morash region the actual RP
Favorite Thread Post Reply
June 28, 2013 4:13:21am (This post was last modified: June 28, 2013 4:42:44am by Lugia2000.)
[-]

Day time

"Well, Im off to go explore kanto!" gale calls out sending his Dragonite out unaware that Team Rocket was stealing Pokemon again. "Land us at the ferry to kanto!" Gale commands and 10 mins latter he lands in the middle of 10 grunts carrying crates of pokemon, "Oh whats going on here!" Gale yells "None of your concern!" Grunt 1 says sending out a weak lvl 5 Rattata, Dragonite uses Hyper beam on it and KOs the Rattata, (The level diffrence is Obvious!), Dragonite has to recharge, The other nine grunts send out Rattatas (all level 10), Dragonite is finnished rechargeing and uses Hurricane, KOing them all. The 1st grunt sends out a Lvl 30 Raticate the erst send out lvl 20 ratatas, Dragonite this time flys upwards and uses Blizzard the attack misses and the Raticate trys to use Hyper fang, but Dragonite dodges and hits it from behind with Flamethrower, KOing it, the Rattatas all use Bite and only one hits dragonite, Dragonite charges down into the water then makes it fall off by stopping before it hits the water, Dragonite flys up and uses Flamethrower hitting one Rattata, Gale thought Dragonite needs help so he sends out his Charizard, it sparkles, then Dragonite and charizard start flamethrowering the rest of the Rattata, The guards flee to the back of the ship, Charizard's tail burns brighter and he charges after the grunts, the grunts basicly wet themselves and Charizard throws them Over board, he returns to see Gale had opened the crates and his other 5 pokemon returned them to Morash, they latter returned to see the sight of Kanto. gale was very exited to explore this region after he got the Mysterious Land Ticket as a Present.

My favorite ghirahim quote

[you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images] < Running Titan

[you must login to view images] I am a Legend of zelda Fan, Majoras mask was my favorite game

[you must login to view images] <- my result

[you must login to view images] <- My brother's result

[you must login to view images] <- My new result
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
June 28, 2013 4:16:11am (This post was last modified: June 28, 2013 4:18:26am by Lugia2000.)
[-]
Evening

[/size]Gale was suprised that the Ferry is Taking so long to get to Kanto, he decided to explore the ship
At the first floor there wasnt that much, se he went farther down into the ship, there he saw Team Rocket Grunts, at least 5, he sent out Charizard, it sparkled,"Charizard!, be carefull!, we dont want to sink do we?," gale quietly told his companion, Charizard nodded in agreement Charizard quietly walked infront of teh first grunt and knocked him out useing Dragon tail, Unfortunetly the other guards saw charizard, Charizard uses Dragon tail on the other grunts before they could send out there pokemon, he went down farther, he saw what looked to be lanturns, he was in a Dark room, his Charizard's tail light up a little portion of the room, Charizard shot a flame thrower at the Top of the room, a Lanturn, was light making it a little brighter, Charizard uses Fire blast and hits the rest of the top of the room it was fully light, the bottom of the room had 3 string team rocket guards.

Night

Gale was Tired, but he had to see who was running the ship, He swung past the room, after 4 hours he made it to the Captain's room, "Mmph!" he heard someone's voice being muffled, it was the Captain!, Gale saw a Team Rocket general controlling the ferry, Gale sent out Hydregion, Hydregion roared in anger, It used Hyper beam and blasted the General before he could send out any pokemon, Hyregion was sent back into its pokeball, Gale free'd the captain "Mmm yes thank you for freeing me" he says "What were Team Rocket doing guarding the ferry?" Gale asked, "I have no clue" The captrain said sadly, It was the first time Gale had ever seen Team rocket, he knew they were pokemon theives, and that they think "Pokemon are tools to make money" But gale Knew that wasn't true, Gale belives that Pokemon are to be made Life Long Partners, Never tools. Gale had heard team rocket had been doing this for years untill Pokemon Trainer Red stopped their rain of terror in Kanto, and then they moved to jhoto but were beaten by Gold, But he never understood Team rocket, but he knew they would be a Problem. Gale decides to sleep for the rest of the night

[you must login to view images] I am a Legend of zelda Fan, Majoras mask was my favorite game

Thank this message
June 28, 2013 4:19:37am (This post was last modified: June 28, 2013 4:21:07am by Lugia2000.)
[-]
Day time

Gale yawned and went to the top of the ship, he say Kanto's Vermillion city, he was almost there!, just then he noticed his pokeballs were gone, He figure this was the work of team rocket, so he searched the ferry, a Team rocket grunt had his pokeballs and sent his pokemon out against him "Thank you team rocket..." Gale said smirking, "Charizard! Blast burn!" Gale tells his Shiny Charizard it uses the attack Knocking the guard out cold he takesbcak his pokemon and returns his Charizard, he decided to throw them overboard so he did...After team rocket was thrown off the ship, he decided to see if he was almost there or there, he was pretty far still. he decided to take a Nap

Evening

Gale's eyes were glittering at the sight of Vemillion city filled gale with excitement knowing that team rocket was hiding around he aproached the dock with caution. The very sight of the wonderous region filled Gale with joy, his charizard came out "Chaaar!!!!'[Translation: I need food!] "Okay charizard you must be starving..." Gale says giving charizard a spicy poffin, it ate the thing fast Charizard was so happy now. Gale decided to learn more about Team rocket so he went off to Celadon City to where team rocket's slots are

Thank this message
June 28, 2013 5:01:03am (This post was last modified: June 28, 2013 5:05:08am by lilpikachu313.)
[-]
Evening

Crystal rised from her hollow in the Viridian Forest.She,as the official guard,along with her two friends,Gem,a Pikachu,and Pinza,a Pichu,were supposed to watch for Team Rocket or any legendaries,or other unnatural occurences.Crystal shook her fur,then went to the post they'd made out of branches a leaves that had fallen.It was more like a miniature version of the great wall of China.She watched as people came in and out of the entrances for a little while until Gem came for his turn to be on watch.Crystal took this time to bathe,drink,eat,and wake up Pinza.

"Come on Pinza,wake up.",said Crystal in her language.
"Urghh...Just 5 more minutes..." Crystal used Iron Head on him,as he rolled out of bed holding his stomach.
"Alright,alright..."

Night

Crystal had made everyone's beds after going on watch 5 or 6 times that day.She collapsed in her soft bed,made of various things found on the forest floor.She had a dream,that a field professor caught her,and gave her to a new trainer.She dreamed on for a while,until a storm woke her up.She went back to bed,and hoped for no harm tomorrow morning.

Click below to take a wish!

Climbing the mountain, never coming down
Break into the contents, never falling down

Thanks to Campt, Anarchy, Amy Rose and more not listed. I can't remember everyone's names, but know that I cherish what you've done for me!

Thank this message
June 28, 2013 5:15:19am
[-]
Eevee was walking a round happily in the forest, then a Pokemon trainer stepped on eevee's tail, Eevee yelled in pain for a few seconds, but then shook off the pain and decided to look for a certain rock so eevee may evolve into Leafeon, Meanwhile in Celedon City with Gale "Hum...." Gale looks around "Where could they be hiding?" Gale asks his Charizard, it looked at the Slot machine "You think they are in there buddy?" Gale asks Charizard, Charizard nods "well lets look, Team rocket aren't going to get away from what they have been doing...." Gale says angerley charging in "There's only slot machines here, and a Poster in a Random spot in the room, what an weird place to put a poster, it was Kinda suspicious so he rips off the Poster and see's a red button, he decides to place the poster somewhere else then press the button

Thank this message
June 28, 2013 1:51:59pm
[-]
On a boat, being shipped to Kanto, Skar sat in the crate hoping to get off the crumby thing. He arrived at Vermillion City and was released into the wild there. "Hmm... So this is Kanto. I've heard Pikachu live in Viridian, I'm going there now." He said, disguising himself as a beedrill. As Skar traveled, he saw a forest with crowd of varieties of bug types. "There's the Pikachu, I've never seen them before." He flew into a tree, now a Zoroark. Sitting on a branch, he ate apples for about an hour, to make up for not eating in 2 days straight. He was in the dark alone in the woods, but he was used to this. Soon, he fell asleep.

Morning arose along with Skar. He opened his eye to blink, getting used to the light. He looked around in a small part of his new home. "Well, time to go meet new pokemon." He said, jumping out of the tree.

[you must login to view links] My Forum!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] <Tman's awesome site~
Thank this message
June 28, 2013 3:23:00pm
[-]
In Rocket's base he wanders about, Dragonite pops out and looks around, and Noticed many things, Gale snuck around but it was empty, he didnt know why it was empty but it was, he thought that Team Rocket may be on break when he hears a Loud voice close by, it was an anouncement!, he sneaks into where the voice is coming from, It was Giovanni telling Team rocket his plans!, Cheering sometimes overpowered the voice so he didnt get some of it but afterwards, Gale was seen and Giovanni was alerted, By now Gale has Bolted with his Dragonite, he went outside and Giovanni was there, he sent out Pursion, Dragonite Hyper beamed it, but it didnt KO it, Gale was amazed that Pursion didnt faint. The pursion used Fury swipes, not doing much damage to Dragonite, Dragonite had to recharge so pursion used Scratch, Not much damage was dealt again, Dragonite uses Flamethorwer KOing Pursion

Thank this message
June 28, 2013 6:40:09pm
[-]
"*Yawn* Gem,you better not be trying to scare me again...Gem?Bwah!"
Crystal stepped out of her hollow and looked up to see a Beedrill.Instinctively,she covered the door with her bed.Beedrill's stings were known to kill you if you were small enough,and where one was,hundreds were!

Thanks to Campt, Anarchy, Amy Rose and more not listed. I can't remember everyone's names, but know that I cherish what you've done for me!

Thank this message
June 28, 2013 6:57:08pm
[-]
Now being Zoroark again, Skar walked to Crystal. "Salutations. or Whatever you say in Kento, err, Kanto. I came here from Unova." Skar said, trying to be nice.

[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
June 28, 2013 7:11:49pm
[-]
Crystal blinked. "What--Who-- Where did the Beedrill go?"

"Hey,Crystal!Wake up,it's time to go on watch in 10!"

Thank this message
June 28, 2013 7:24:22pm (This post was last modified: June 28, 2013 7:24:50pm by Lugia2000.)
[-]
time for some action with gale

Giovanni sends out Onix now (well now That was ONIX-PECTED huh?) [Dude, bad pun] (awww shut up gale.) Dragonite hits it with Blizzard, it faints in one hit, as the leader of team rocket i will not be defeated by a new trainer!!!
Giovanni sent out Ryhorn, Dragonite uses Blizzard and knocks it back majorly, it had a Focus slash though and used Double edge and deals Serious damage to Dragonite, Ryhorn was hit with recoil and faints though, Giovanni walks off carying a Suit case, he didnt know what was in it, he thought of the Galactic bomb that team Galaxy uses in the sinnoh region, but he knew that would not be good if he obtained that technology

Thank this message
June 28, 2013 8:27:16pm
[-]
"Gahh,whatever...I'll just do her shift...",said Gem walking up to the post.He saw Pokemon Hunters running into the forest.He sounded the alarm,which was a bell.

"That was the alarm!Hurry,we need to stop them!",said Crystal,storming out of the hollow.

Thank this message
June 28, 2013 10:33:50pm
[-]
"Hey, umm, what are hunters?" Skar asked, jumping out of the tree, next to Crystal. He saw some mean people and said, "I think i know what a hunter is now..."

Thank this message
June 28, 2013 10:40:45pm
[-]
The hunters grabbed a Caterpie,and strangled it until it stopped moving for a little so they could put it in a huge sack.A houndoom started to set the trees on fire,the hunters laughing."Thunder!",yelled Crystal,releasing a massive electric blast on the hunters,paralyzing them temporarily.

Thank this message
June 28, 2013 11:13:03pm
[-]
"Grrr! Flamethrower! Focus Blast! Dark Pulse!" He thought, sending a harmful beam of dark energy at the hunters, then a harsh fire attack, and then a focused blast of fighting energy. He got hold of a hunter and burnt him into bacon. Rages of dark energy flowed through his body. Afterwards, he disguised himself as his human form.

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]