Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < club pokemon!!
club pokemon!!
Favorite Thread Post Reply
club pokemon!!
July 02, 2013 12:08:28am
[-]
club pokemon!!
you are a regular boy/girl. you're parents and you so to japan where some kids that are also from America. when you go back you all have each others phone numbers and addresses. you have a free pass on the airplane, so you can go to wherever. Pokemon are the fad now but don't exist in the game besides pokemon creed. so ya

if you don't want to answer any of these then don't

to see an application form here's mine

name: Carter ((that is my name, could'nt think up a fake one on other ones but I will))
hometown:adirondack area
bio:Carter is a kind of misfit when it comes to most games and stuff but when pokemon was created he think he is complete. is funny,quirky,slight;y awkward,and will stick up for friends in trouble.

be yourself, and have FUN!!!

[you must login to view images]
Being a ghost type fan, is mentally busting.. and Hehehehe.. Fun..
Totes. mother said I was obsessed.with a magical wave of my magical roleplay hands, I said "Go make me a sandwich."
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
July 02, 2013 12:28:47am
[-]
((okI be desparate. so if nobody signs in by 3 tomorrow this thread dies. somebody PM me whats wrong with it?))

Being a ghost type fan, is mentally busting.. and Hehehehe.. Fun..
Totes. mother said I was obsessed.with a magical wave of my magical roleplay hands, I said "Go make me a sandwich."
Thank this message
July 02, 2013 12:52:52am
[-]
You've only waited about 20 minutes. A role player could not be on now to enter. Also you should make your story line more clearer. It's kinda hard to understand it.

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]