Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < Pokemon Clans
Pokemon Clans
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Pokemon Clans
July 02, 2013 1:06:02pm (This post was last modified: July 03, 2013 3:26:42am by Lugia2000.)
[-]
Pokemon Clans
In this RP you can play as any NON evolved NON legendary, Legendarys are Gonna be when you get the summoning item But only to get you to a certain place where THEN You may be a legendary instead of your first character. or just be a 2nd character

Rules: 1:MUST be a 1st evolution Normal Pokemon!
2: No Godmoding
3: You cat just go *Finds a feather thats rainbow* In a mere 5 sceodens at least explore first
4: You have to be a Pokemon
5: No being a shiny unless I say you can
6: a clan can get up to 8 members (so all eeveelutions could be a clan)
7: you cant just be every single member in your clan
8: This is gonna be level based, and level sensative
9: TMs are the 2nd rarest item to find, dont stumble upoon one in 5 seconds,
10: BE REALISTIC
11: Everyone starts out at level 5.

Name:
Level: 5
Moves:
shiny:
Species(what Pokemon is it?):
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

Plot: This happens before Trainers even started, Trainers were soldires in wars instead of kids that you saw now Pokemon are being inslaved by the Humans, Humans back then inslaved pokemon to do their biddings, You'r Job is to Free the pokemon of Mankind with the help of a few certain pokemon. Mankind knows not where the Legendary Pokemon are Hiding but They have decdied to check a Island to be Surrounded by a deep fog, In the middle of this fog is said to be an Old Castle created by the 49 Legendarys themselves Only the legendarys know where this Mythical Island and castle are located. If you summon one they are said to come and lead you to it, Humans had no way to summon them because they are shrouded with evil hearts and their own desire.

Being a legendary:
You start at lvl 50
In order to be a Legendary you must summon a legendary and go to Mirage island, with a old castle on the top of a huge complex mountain, Home of every legendary, even the rivals but they get seperate rooms so no one destroys eachother.
Legendarys with certain attacks (seedflare, Roar of time, spacial rend, shadow force, ect, ect) MUST know them, Pokemon with No special room have secret entrances to get in it
legendarys have got to be the DEADLYEST of the pokemon near mankind for instance: If your Dialga, You could go back in time and kill them as children (dont get any ideas you time lords.... ) or Palkia could cause a Asteroid to hit them, or arceus(reserved for me) Can cause them to be destroyed by doing things so grousome i cant even describe it but you get the drift also only legendarys know how to get to Mirage island.
Legendarys must ALWAYS listen to their summoners

Name: Flare
Abillity: Flash fire
Moves: ember, astonish, smog, Minimize
shiny(Must have my promission): Yup
Species(what Pokemon is it?): litwick
Appearance: A normal shiny litwick
Personality: will try to help others, But is very sneaky
Other: Humans think Litwick is a Candle so they leave him alone cause they got nothing that Litwick could be used for

My favorite ghirahim quote

[you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images] < Running Titan

[you must login to view images] I am a Legend of zelda Fan, Majoras mask was my favorite game

[you must login to view images] <- my result

[you must login to view images] <- My brother's result

[you must login to view images] <- My new result
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
July 03, 2013 1:23:17am
[-]
Name: Chiko Sakura
Abillity: Overgrow
Moves: Thundershock,Thunder Wave,Growl,Tail Whip
Shiny: No
Species: Chikorita
Appearance:
Personality: Rash,Stubborn,Brave; Is rather vicious and revenge seeking.Has a soft side to some pokemon,though.
Other: Her parents were enslaved and are forced to battle others.Her mother was a Meganium and her father was a Charizard.Her father hid her,but trying to defend her mother,got captured,and her mother got captured,too.She is not certain if they are still alive.

Click below to take a wish!

Climbing the mountain, never coming down
Break into the contents, never falling down

Thanks to Campt, Anarchy, Amy Rose and more not listed. I can't remember everyone's names, but know that I cherish what you've done for me!

Thank this message
July 03, 2013 3:20:02am
[-]
Accepted! Have fun :D Also you could have been Pikachu (I count it as a Basic cause Pichu isnt that strong also because Pikachu came out before Pichu :P)

My favorite ghirahim quote

[you must login to view images] < Running Titan

[you must login to view images] I am a Legend of zelda Fan, Majoras mask was my favorite game

[you must login to view images] <- my result

[you must login to view images] <- My brother's result

[you must login to view images] <- My new result
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]