Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < Pokemon Kingdoms
Pokemon Kingdoms
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Pokemon Kingdoms
July 03, 2013 12:07:15pm
[-]
Pokemon Kingdoms
Long ago, 17 Kingdoms lived in harmony and peace. But now, the residents of each kingdom are starting to forget what it means. Here are the Kingdoms:
1. Normal
2. Fighting
3. Flying
4. Poison
5. Ground
6. Rock
7. Bug
8. Ghost
9. Steel
10. Fire
11. Water
12. Grass
13. Electric
14. Psychic
15. Ice
16. Dragon
17. Dark -Claimed by NessUnderling

Rules:
1. Please follow my basics list.
2. Up to 6 Pokemon
3. You must have good grammar, for this is soooo totally important.
4. No extreme violence. Ex: As I sent my enemy to hell, I dug my bloody sword from his dead, raw body. That just brings chills down my back.
5. Please no killing the user's character, but can kill troop unimportant NPC's. If you can't stand violence, scram!

Form-
Name:
Kingdom:
Ruler/Resident:
Pokemon:
Personality:

Yes, your pokemon must have your kingdom's type.
My Form-
Name: (Yami and) Yugi Moto
Kingdom: Dark
Ruler/Resident: Ruler.
Pokemon: Darkrai, Honchkrow, Sharpedo, Umbreon, Zoroark, Spiritomb.
Personality: Much strict, not to his people, but to other kingdom intruder/friends. Some think he's mean, but it's pressure.

[you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] My Forum!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] <Tman's awesome site~
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
July 03, 2013 12:53:54pm
[-]
Name: Hikari Suzuki
Kingdom: Grass
Ruler/Resident: Ruler
Pokemon: Serperior, Roserade, Sawbuck, Abomasnow, Meganium and Shaymin
Personality: Hikari is calm and understanding, she prefers to keep the peace, rather than to fight however, she is deadly protective of friends, family, her kingdom and pokemon.
Thank this message
July 03, 2013 1:03:54pm
[-]
(Niiice... Accepted, Start! btw, legends can talk.)

Yugi lay on the grass of his kingdom, Darkrai floating above him. "Hmm, Yugi, have you ever thought you're a bit too strict against others?" "How?" "Well, you have that weird look in your eye when someone brings a message, can't you just hang loose?" "Mm..kay.. I'll try. Thanks Darkrai."

[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
July 03, 2013 1:15:00pm
[-]
Hikari stroked Sawbuck`s neck as they walked though her kingdom, Shaymin curled up on Sawbuck`s back, snoring ever so softly. Various grass type pokemon chases each other around, followed by a few playful children, this in turn made Hikari smile and the joyful scene.
Thank this message
July 03, 2013 1:24:52pm
[-]
"Darkrai, let's train." Yami said, Darkrai nodding. "Darkrai, Night Daze, then Foul Play!" Darkrai did so, then black clouds covered thee sky. Then rain fell, and thunder. Yami and Yugi liked this weather, and continued to train. (I think they do, because Yami's epic with his hair and cape flying with the wind :D)

Thank this message
July 03, 2013 1:30:33pm
[-]
Hikari growled slightly, the rain drenched her cloths along with her long pink hair "Hold on Hikari" Shaymin called out and used Sunny Day instantly dispelling the dark clouds and drying up the rain "Much better, Thank you Shaymin"
(WEATHER FIGHT! XD)
Thank this message
July 03, 2013 1:51:15pm
[-]
(yup, lol)
"Go, Shardepo, Rain Dance!" Yami said, sunlight directly hitting his crimson eyes. Darkrai put the dark clouds back in the sky, and it stormed again. Sharpedo was then in a deep puddle. Yugi smirked.

Thank this message
July 03, 2013 2:50:20pm
[-]
"Oh it is on, Like Donkey Kong" (Love that saying) this time both Shaymin and Roserade used Sunny Day, removing the clouds once again. "There" Shaymin stuck its tongue out at the sky.
Thank this message
July 03, 2013 3:18:09pm
[-]
"Darkrai, Umbreon, bring the clouds back. Sharpedo, Rain Dance." Yami said. They did so, and the storm was back.

Thank this message
July 03, 2013 5:05:41pm
[-]
TIME SKIP (I think the weather fight will last a while)
After all the Sunny days and Rain dance`s later, the pokemon were all exhausted and the weather even more so, dark rain clouds were spotted out everywhere with sun rays peaking though them, both creating multiple rainbows
"Well I suppose this is good enough, not completely how I would like it but what can you do" Shaymin took a seat on Sawbuck`s back as the watched the rainbows form.
Thank this message
July 03, 2013 5:30:51pm
[-]
"What the?" Yami asked. "Well, I guess that's okay..." He said, noticing the checkerboard-like pattern in the sky. "Oh, so cool. Hehe..."

Thank this message
July 03, 2013 6:49:16pm
[-]
((Wait, can I be a Pokemon instead? I'm feeling a bit lazy today.))

Name: Zapdos, Ruler of the Skies!
Gender: Undefined as Male (My first roleplay with only a male character, I believe.)
Ability: Lightningrod
Kingdom: Zapdos is mainly seen in the skies of the Electric Kingdom, the mists of the Ghost Kingdom, and near the clouds of the Flying Kingdom. However, no one knows where Zapdos actually resides.
Resident: Zapdos actually resides in the Ice Kingdom with his bird trio, and is also guarded by Lugia.
Biography: Zapdos is a strong and impressive bird who protects the skies from those who tamper with the weather. He does not like how others keep messing with the weather; so he makes sure they don't mess with it again. He is a dangerous foe to mess with, and one does not simply defeat Zapdos. Anyone who wants to beat him must first beat him in an aerial challenge; those who cannot fly or fails the challenge would be instantly zapped- and would be very sorry.

((When I was looking for Legendary Pokemon, I decided to use Shiny Zapdos- but then I read above and it turns out you guys are in a weather dilemma! I totally didn't expect that.))

Tis I, Mango Dolphin! Suggester of Roleplays and Roleplay Master! Sort of.

[you must login to view links] - I love this song very so.
Thank this message
July 03, 2013 6:54:56pm
[-]
(XD Yup! Accepted!!!) XD XD (Sugaaaaaaaar Rush!!!)

Thank this message
July 03, 2013 7:19:01pm
[-]
((I can +3 rep now! So I gave you it instead of an awesome +1))

Looking down from the skies, Zapdos saw the two rulers fighting. "Who is messing up the skies?" Angered, the bird used Sunny Day, piercing the clouds and clearing up the area. "As punishment, you will suffer burning day and freezing night! I am not one to be messed with!" Zapdos flew down from the skies, glaring at the two legendaries. "As for the two of you, Shaymin and Darkrai, for shame on you two. Playing along with your foolish lords in your foolish game. I might as well destroy you the next time you even think about playing around and misusing your powers!"

Tis I, Mango Dolphin! Suggester of Roleplays and Roleplay Master! Sort of.

[you must login to view links] - I love this song very so.
Thank this message
July 03, 2013 7:28:16pm
[-]
XD (Zapdos could be easily defeaten by Darkrai. lol,)

Yami didn't care, and Darkrai shot up at Zapdos, [color=darkviolet]"You dare insult my master, stop drinking/eating Haterade and Hatertots..." Darkrai said. (XD)

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]