Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Mudkip's Movies < favourite sitcoms
favourite sitcoms
Favorite Thread Post Reply
favourite sitcoms
July 03, 2013 2:28:24pm
[-]
favourite sitcoms
everybody sees sitcoms ,everybody has their own favourites so what are your favourite sitcoms!!!mine are F.R.I.E.N.D.S,big bang theory and two and a half men!!but all time favourite which i can see 100 times is friends!!!
what are your favourites!!

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
July 18, 2013 6:57:24am
[-]
Well, i love Big bang, mostly becuase of Sheldon, friends is good my GF recently turned me on to it, King of queens was good, i just got the full series on DVD, i am aalso working on getting all the DVD sets of my all time favorite, Seinfeld.
Thank this message
July 19, 2013 10:25:09am
[-]
The big bang theory,friends and Two and a half men(old ones with charlie sheen).

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
Thank this message
July 25, 2013 10:54:36am
[-]
i dont know exactly what a sitcom is but if friends is a sitcom i think that's my favorite, i think i have watched the whole series :D
Thank this message
July 26, 2013 3:11:00am
[-]
I like friends and Big Bang theory when I'm bored but I like how I met your mother too
Thank this message
July 28, 2013 8:12:40pm
[-]
friends is my best sitcom, its hilarious and i just love it, its awesome
Thank this message
July 28, 2013 8:38:43pm
[-]
i like charmed. watching the walking dead now.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
July 31, 2013 2:28:37am
[-]
friends is the best sitcom ever made, its so funny and amazing
Thank this message
August 01, 2013 8:54:51am
[-]
i never watch sitcoms.
i dont liek the consepts and also have no time to see it. because i work in a café.
sitcoms are always in the evening on tv. and i work in the evening.

Click below to take a wish!
[you must login to view images]
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]