Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < what u did to protect our environment??
what u did to protect our environment??
Favorite Thread Post Reply
July 06, 2013 9:24:15pm
[-]
many of us students have environmental studies in schools as a subject but what you do practically in ur life to protect earth well we put up a solar panel on our house and use electricty produced by it sometimes but these small things can help our environment!!

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
July 06, 2013 9:28:27pm
[-]
I once recycled over 1000 soda cans 1 year ago, only 13 so I can't do much :P

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
July 06, 2013 11:05:48pm
[-]
Yeah solar panels costs a lot so we usually help pick garbage up and save cans and bottle caps/ bottles to recycle.
Thank this message
July 06, 2013 11:32:07pm
[-]
My family has been recycling whatever needs recycled. Other than that, I suppose we don't do much for our environment?
Thank this message
July 07, 2013 2:47:09am
[-]
i am learning in engineering how to make a solar pannel thing that follows the sun, it is supposed to be alot better for the enviroment if one biggenough is made, and it is supposedly an idea for sustained power for several countries because the sun isnt dieing any time soon
Thank this message
July 07, 2013 5:09:22pm
[-]
as far as possible i try and dispose things where it will be properly recycled
Thank this message
July 07, 2013 11:54:50pm
[-]
Here's the thing about recycling. It actually causes more greenhouse gas build-up from all the extra trucks that are moving around and all the extra factories that are melting down plastics and metals with coloring already in them. It's much safer for the environment to just let the garbage men pick it up and start fresh. Paper is the one product being recycled that actually doesn't harm the environment more than it helps.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
July 08, 2013 7:47:59am
[-]
well mike.
i did not know that and you might have a point there.
oefff
Thank this message
July 08, 2013 11:55:03pm
[-]
well, in my school we picked up soda cans and bottles and recycled them, also i stop throwing things on the floor like before.
Thank this message
July 14, 2013 11:54:41am
[-]
I just mainly throw things in the proper place, and try my best to avoid littering. I know it might not be much but... I think every little thing counts.
Thank this message
July 15, 2013 5:57:22am
[-]
I guess the only thing I do is not wasting water and throwing trash in the proper place...
Thank this message
July 15, 2013 9:02:49am
[-]
My family has always recycled, they could do activity to encourage more people to recycle.

Thank this message
July 16, 2013 5:48:12pm
[-]
to protect the earth i recycle all my cans and give them to people who will use them properly and i also make sure when ever i see litter i put it in the bin and when i walk around and see people litter i tell them not to and teach them a lesson when they start swearing and such
Thank this message
July 16, 2013 6:09:22pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
July 18, 2013 12:04:29am
[-]
To help the environment, I helped pick up a bunch of garbage around my school with some of my classmates.

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,181 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]