Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < Pokemon Legacy:: The New Era Of Hope
Pokemon Legacy:: The New Era Of Hope
Favorite Thread Post Reply
July 14, 2013 11:15:27pm (This post was last modified: July 14, 2013 11:28:05pm by lilpikachu313.)
[-]
The year is 3499.An evil force that goes by the name, 'Team Destruction', has taken over the Unova region.You live in Asperia City, where guards barely go to.The people of the city still have hope in the new era of children that has been born.Thanks to Team Destruction, pokemon have been mutated.Though, this is not all bad.The mutation gives them new strengths in many ways.Their true potential was forced to be recognized.Prof.Juniper has succesfully snuck into the city.Along with her, she brought many pokemon so you can find a way to stop this menacing force.

Starters:

[you must login to view images]

Species: Energy Pikachu
Movies: Double Kick,Electric Screech,Thunder Wave
Level: 5

Species: Angelic Riolu
Moves: Force Palm,Aura Bash,Reflect

Species: Aurora Eevee
Moves: Quick Attack,Aurora Kick,Crunch

Form: ~

Name:
Bio:
Appearance: (Optional)
Items: (Magnet/Macho Brace/Silk Scarf), Oran Berries [x5], Revives [x3], Ultra Balls [x2]

Starter:~

Species:
Nickname:
Mutations: (Optional)
Ability: (After Glow: Will raise attack if hit with an attack of it's own type/Aura Eye: Will raise all stats if HP gets low/Battle Tears: Will raise attack if defense is lowered)

My Form: ~

Name: Alexas N. Nobel
Personality: Rash, Smart, Brave; Is a midget, but is very fast and energetic.Is also very peculiar and picky with what she eats.
Bio: Was an orphan, but two people took her in and raised her like their own.She learned martial arts over the years, training to destroy Team Destruction.Thrilled that her time had come, she was said to wait at the Trainers' School to get her pokemon.
Items: Magnet, Oran Berries [x5],Revives [x3], Ultra Balls [x2]

Species: Energy Pikachu
Nickname: Crystal
Mutations: Does not have stripes on her,her tail is made of lightning,touching will cause static.She does not have black tips on her ears,and her hands are like a declawed cat's.
Ability: After Glow

Staff: ~

lilpikachu313 - Spawns Pokemon and Team Destruction NPCs.
NessUnderling - Accepts forms and Spawns Markets and etc.
Mango Dolphin - Bans and Warns users.Also makes Team Destruction NPCs.

Rules: ~

1. Read either my, NessUnderling's, or FlameChan's Basics Thread.

2. You can make your own people and rivals, etc., but not Pokemon, Team Destruction Members, or Clerk/Nurse/Police/Trainer NPCs.

3. NO God-modding, Powerplay/Puppeting, OR using Bad grammar, spelling, etc.

4. NO Spawning your own types of pokemon,or any pokemon for that matter.If you go in the tall grass I'll spawn one for you and you can catch it.

5. No guts and gore/intense romance.This is a PG rated roleplay.I don't need any bad words or anything, no rudeness, etc. Just a little friendly roleplay is all we ask.

Click below to take a wish!

Climbing the mountain, never coming down
Break into the contents, never falling down

Thanks to Campt, Anarchy, Amy Rose and more not listed. I can't remember everyone's names, but know that I cherish what you've done for me!

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
July 15, 2013 12:39:07am (This post was last modified: July 15, 2013 3:18:07pm by Lugia2000.)
[-]
Name: Gale
Personality: Nice and Couragous
Bio:N/A
Appearance:a Black T-shirt, Black pants, Black hair with a white lightning bolt(Completely natural for him .3.), on the black pants are a Chandalure on the butt peice.
Items: Oran berries

Species: Aurora eevee
Nickname: Arron
Mutations: I guess the Aurorua would count as one?
Ability: Battle Tears

My favorite ghirahim quote

[you must login to view images] < Running Titan

[you must login to view images] I am a Legend of zelda Fan, Majoras mask was my favorite game

[you must login to view images] <- my result

[you must login to view images] <- My brother's result

[you must login to view images] <- My new result
Thank this message
July 15, 2013 3:42:22am
[-]
((Provide a little bit of his appearance at least,such as his clothing hair color, etc., and your supposed to choose one of the three items.^_^))

Thanks to Campt, Anarchy, Amy Rose and more not listed. I can't remember everyone's names, but know that I cherish what you've done for me!

Thank this message
July 15, 2013 3:15:54pm (This post was last modified: July 15, 2013 3:19:10pm by Lugia2000.)
[-]
(OOoh okay, I'll just edit it nstuffs i edited .3. also with the whole Mutations thing would it be in phisical appearence or in more capabilitys then the standard eevee?)

[you must login to view images] I am a Legend of zelda Fan, Majoras mask was my favorite game

Thank this message
July 15, 2013 3:27:17pm
[-]
Name:Lady j
Personality:shy and cunning
Bio: was a middle class teacher until it happened ....
Appearance:long brown wavey hair with a silk scarf tieing it into a pony tail,is about 5ft 6 and wears a purple and pink spotty dress .
Items:Magnet/Macho Brace/Silk Scarf), Oran Berries [x5], Revives [x3], Ultra Balls [x2]

Species: Angelic riolu
Nickname: Little J
Mutations: Glows in the dark at night . Has no shadow in the day and it's tail is a lot longer than most riolu.
Ability:After bond
Thank this message
July 15, 2013 3:30:07pm
[-]
Oh I'm ment to chose a item silk scarf
Thank this message
July 15, 2013 5:37:08pm
[-]
(All accepted, cuz I got the power to. Oh, lilpika, I'll help you out, but I'm not joining this thread. XD )

[you must login to view links] My Forum!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] <Tman's awesome site~
Thank this message
July 15, 2013 6:07:30pm
[-]
Gale walks with Arron (his Aurora eevee) and walks into tall grass to train Arron

Thank this message
July 15, 2013 6:41:19pm
[-]
((KK. =P))

"Gah...I'm late!" Alexas quickly ran into the Trainers' School."Shh!Alexas,keep it down...We don't want them to know...Here's your pokemon." An Energy Pikachu shot out of a wooden box, it's tail glowing.It used Electric Screech, as sparks flew around the room.Alexas, ignoring the fact it was destructive, patted it on the head, and it calmed down. "Pi-ka-chuu!" With all of her equipment packed and ready, she left the town, sneaking past the guards, and started into Route 1.

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,184 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]