Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < Lost At Sea (Pokemon RP)
Lost At Sea (Pokemon RP)
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Lost At Sea (Pokemon RP)
July 21, 2013 3:02:35am
[-]
XD001 glares at the foolish Leafeon and shoots an Shadow Blast at it, Knocking it back (By the way XD001 will be played by me most of the time .3.)
XD001 glares at Oni Link and Yami then used shadow storm on them "hey! Watch it!" Oni Link says swiftly dodgeing then telling Hydregion to use Draco Meteor

My favorite ghirahim quote

[you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images] < Running Titan

[you must login to view images] I am a Legend of zelda Fan, Majoras mask was my favorite game

[you must login to view images] <- my result

[you must login to view images] <- My brother's result

[you must login to view images] <- My new result
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
July 21, 2013 12:42:47pm
[-]
(This is going to be like PokemonXD: Gale of Darkness.)

"Go, Charizard! Use Rock Slide!" Yami commanded, and Charizard happily picked up rocks, and slid them down on ShadowLugia. "Swanna, Hurricane!" Yami yelled. Swanna flew in circles around XD001, it soon became a horrifying hurricane. It flew down and looked Yami in the eye, as well as Charizard.

[you must login to view links] My Forum!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] <Tman's awesome site~
Thank this message
July 21, 2013 4:04:49pm
[-]
XD001 took the hits, then glared at Yami, It used Shadow blast at Yami then shadow storm on his pokemon

[you must login to view images] I am a Legend of zelda Fan, Majoras mask was my favorite game

Thank this message
July 21, 2013 4:18:54pm
[-]
Yami grunted, while dodging the attack. The only pokemon that were hit was Charizard and Swanna. They were crashed back, and Tropius used Bullet Seed. Nonstop seeds were exploding at XD001, and they weren't going to either.

[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
July 21, 2013 4:48:06pm
[-]
shadow lugia glares at trupius using shadow blast on it, Trupious is blasted back from the hit, Shadow Lugia uses shadow black once again

Thank this message
July 21, 2013 4:52:38pm
[-]
Tropius flew up high, then used Leaf Tornado. Swanna used Surf, then Hurricane, causing a Tsunami to sweep over XD001. Charizard used Blast Burn, with a Dragon Claw. They all used their attacks at the same time, and Yami hoped ShadowLugia would retreat.

Thank this message
July 21, 2013 5:01:18pm
[-]
Shadow lugia didnt retreat he was enraed now, he used Shadow blast combined with shadow storm hitting charizard and swanna KOing them

Thank this message
July 21, 2013 5:09:46pm
[-]
Yami, who was ALSO enraged, was flown to Lugia by Tropius. (Since Shadow is Ghost, and Lugia's a Psychic type...) Yami created an aura of darkness from his body, hurting Lugia, then Tropius used Sky Drop, then Earthquakes, which also cause rock slides, hitting Lugia.

(Damn this Lugia!)

Thank this message
July 21, 2013 5:10:10pm
[-]
Yami, who was ALSO enraged, was flown to Lugia by Tropius. (Since Shadow is Ghost, and Lugia's a Psychic type...) Yami created an aura of darkness from his body, hurting Lugia, then Tropius used Sky Drop, then Earthquakes, which also cause rock slides, hitting Lugia.

(Damn this Lugia!)

Thank this message
July 21, 2013 5:10:33pm
[-]

(Damn this Lugia!)

Thank this message
July 21, 2013 5:11:00pm
[-]

(Damn this Lugia!)

Thank this message
July 21, 2013 5:31:25pm
[-]
(actually shadow is just a 3rd type kinda, and shadow attacks are all x4 attacks .3. so Shadow lugia is a Flying psychic type)
Lugia used shadow storm and the rocks were used against troupious, Lugia used shdaow blast afterwards so it would hit Troupious anyways

Thank this message
July 21, 2013 6:20:36pm
[-]
(Le Quadrupil Post Accident)
Tropius was KOed, and Yami was kinda screwed. (DAMN YOU LUGIA) He healed Tropius, Swanna, and Charizard. And so....

Thank this message
July 22, 2013 3:00:34am
[-]
Emerald grinned go Leafeon use solarbeam then spin it using leaf blade leafeon used solarbeam but then she was in the solarbeam spinning with a glowing green tail.
Thank this message
July 22, 2013 6:20:28pm
[-]
Tropius flew up, and so did Swanna and Charizard. They cornered it in a triangle. Then, Tropius used Leaf Tornado and Solarbeam. Charizard used Blast Burn and Fire Blast. Swanna used Hydro Pump and Huricane. All their rage and power were put onto this. Then, they all tackled it with the move Fly.

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]