Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Graphics Services and Requests < Jeffrey0 and Amathyst's Sprite Shop
Jeffrey0 and Amathyst's Sprite Shop
Favorite Thread Post Reply
July 18, 2013 1:27:14am (This post was last modified: July 27, 2013 11:54:16pm by Jeffrey0.)
[-]
Welcome to Jeffrey0 and Amathyst's Sprite and Userbar Shop! We make pretty great sprites, and they're free! :D Anyway...
[you must login to view images]
Jeffrey0 can make the following: Rainbows, Luminous, Shadows, Goldens, Curseds, Recolors, and Userbars.
Amathyst can make the following: Rainbows, Curseds, and Goldens.
Order Form
Username:
Trainer ID:
Pokemon Name:
Sprite Color:
5 Requests in one post only please! Enjoy! :)
[you must login to view images] Our Cursed Sprites

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
GET RAVIN', NERDS

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
July 19, 2013 10:27:52pm
[-]
poishis
charazard
cursed with golden claws
thank you

Thank this message
July 19, 2013 10:29:07pm
[-]
Poishis, it's only one color per sprite. :l

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
GET RAVIN', NERDS

Thank this message
July 19, 2013 10:31:59pm
[-]
okay make cursed then thanks

Thank this message
July 19, 2013 10:38:10pm
[-]
We don't make curseds. And stated above.

GET RAVIN', NERDS

Thank this message
July 19, 2013 10:40:10pm
[-]
MAKE ME A SHADOW THEN

Thank this message
July 19, 2013 10:50:32pm
[-]
No need to reply in all caps. There's an easy way to say things, and it is by typing letters in a correct manner and ending with a period.
Thank this message
July 19, 2013 10:51:50pm
[-]
sorry just got fustrated i will pay if you make

Thank this message
July 19, 2013 10:55:18pm
[-]
July 19, 2013 6:51:50pmpoishis Wrote:  sorry just got fustrated i will pay if you make

Then, edit your first post so that it has the correct form for a shadow charizard.
Thank this message
July 20, 2013 1:18:19am
[-]
Mr L
Treecko
Shadow Sprite color
Thank this message
July 22, 2013 4:30:08am
[-]
Can I join the shop? I can make Emeralds Curseds and I guess Sea pokemon.

Thank this message
July 22, 2013 2:32:53pm
[-]
Mr L- Here's your ShadowTreecko. Not too good, is it? ;-;

GET RAVIN', NERDS

Thank this message
July 27, 2013 12:45:29am
[-]
July 22, 2013 4:30:08amluminous growlithe Wrote:   Can I join the shop? I can make Emeralds Curseds and I guess Sea pokemon.

Thank this message
July 27, 2013 1:41:41am
[-]
Rylee2780
Samurott
Rainbow

[you must login to view images]Like a boss

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
July 27, 2013 5:38:39am
[-]
isaiah2002
golden genesct please

isaiah=awesome
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]