Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Mudkip's Movies < pokemon movie
pokemon movie
Favorite Thread Post Reply
pokemon movie
July 18, 2013 2:45:10am
[-]
pokemon movie
do you know the latest pokemon movie i want to watch it so if you know try replying in this post it will be a really helpful to me

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
July 26, 2013 5:57:05am
[-]
Pokemon the Movie 15 = Kyurem vs The Sword of Justice. There should be another movie soon and Mewtwo will be there.
Thank this message
July 26, 2013 8:20:41am
[-]
Watch Pokémon Movie 2 the power of one it's the best Pokémon movie so far in my opinion.
Thank this message
July 26, 2013 8:28:25am
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
July 26, 2013 11:53:23am
[-]
well i watched alot of the pokemon movies, i dont rememebr which i watched but i havent seen all of them, the one i like the most is the one with celebi, or the one with lugia and the three other legendary birds :D
Thank this message
July 28, 2013 9:40:37am
[-]
Yes i believe the new one has mewtwo in it as well cant wait for that one :) this will probably be the third movie in which mewtwo appears if im not mistaken cant wait to watch it :O
Thank this message
July 28, 2013 7:57:23pm
[-]
pokemon movie 5 was my favorite as i just love latios and latias as they're my favorite legendaries
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]