Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Mudkip's Movies < Defenitely a 18+ movie..
Defenitely a 18+ movie..
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Defenitely a 18+ movie..
July 19, 2013 11:32:57am
[-]
Defenitely a 18+ movie..
Law Abiding Citizen..

Its about a man who lost his family when two guys murdered his wife + child and tight him up and let him watch.. One of the murderers gets the death penalty, the other one gets out of jail in 10years, then the action begins.. Payback time by the husband.

Its an amazing story, it gets a little bit out of hand at the end tho, that way you hope the husband dies, but then again, its amazing what he does and what would you do if that happened to you? Seriously a 10/10 movie.

Enjoy.

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
July 19, 2013 12:32:58pm
[-]
i will defenetly gonna try and whatch it.
it sound like a good story. but then again there are more movies with the same story or a bit different.
so i might have seen it already but i probebly forgot the name :D

Click below to take a wish!
[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
July 20, 2013 2:44:15pm
[-]
Look it up at imdb.com tho, to read more reviews & whos in it and whats it about.. Seriously one of my favorite movies.
Thank this message
July 21, 2013 12:08:47pm
[-]
sounds cool i might have to check it out at some point
Thank this message
July 21, 2013 1:25:45pm
[-]
that sounds very violent, i usually dont watch those kinds of movies and i probably wont watch this one either.. but i can tell my brothers about it maybe they will like it ^^
Thank this message
July 21, 2013 5:56:34pm
[-]
I like comedy movies so I'm not sure I'd like this one I like funny movies like happy gilmore

made by Arsenic212
Thank this message
July 21, 2013 6:17:01pm
[-]
I like this movie because it has lots of horror and raises people's supence super high and it a good movie for people to watch
Thank this message
July 27, 2013 1:26:33pm
[-]
This is defenitely not a comedy movie at all.. Theres just an amazing story in the movie but its gets harder and harder.. I like all kind of movies tho, but they should be good otherwise i dont watch them haha =) If people like action even a little bit, watch this movie!
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]