Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Bugs/Errors < Toxic
Toxic
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Toxic
July 28, 2013 2:34:07pm
[-]
Toxic
Toxic keeps 1-hit KOing my pokemon??? this didn't always happen, why now? I don't know if it's an error or not, but I hope it is because I like the old way better!

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
July 28, 2013 2:34:57pm
[-]
its not ko ing my pokes at all. must be a glitch. try loging out then back in may work then

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
July 28, 2013 2:58:18pm
[-]
Sometimes toxic does this because your pokemon are far weaker than the opponent. Not a glitch, just how the game is.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
GET RAVIN', NERDS

Thank this message
August 09, 2013 9:37:02am
[-]
i think its part of the game
Thank this message
August 09, 2013 9:55:14am
[-]
not the part of the game at all. toxic takes away 105 of the total hp, it can't ohko your pokemon at all. even if opponent pokemon is level 10000 and your pokemon level is 5, it still won't get ohkoed.
proof-you all have battled mysterious trainer? his pokemon are 10Xyour strongest pokemon. so, when you guys use golurk, and it poisons you when you are at full hp, how much damage it does? calculate and see for yourself.

>>The CHAMP is HERE<<
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,184 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]