Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Mudkip's Movies < spirited away
spirited away
Favorite Thread Post Reply
spirited away
July 28, 2013 7:52:05pm
[-]
spirited away
i never really got into anime but i recently watched spirited away and i have to say it is such an amazing film

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
July 31, 2013 9:35:06pm
[-]
I never would watch something like this but my friend's been pressing this on me! I think I should finally watch it!

Click below to take a wish!
[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
August 06, 2013 5:25:10pm
[-]
There are some great anime movies out there, don't think of them as cartoons, think of them as art, beautiful art that literally tells you the story, rather than galleries where you have to interpret for yourself, bah modern art, bah I say =P
Thank this message
August 08, 2013 5:49:44am
[-]
Spirited is amazing! I watched Spirited Away when I was younger. So I never knew about anime. Later on I learned what anime is and all and realized that the first anime I ever saw was Spirited Away! I love it so much! It is just truly amazing. It's my favorite movie and nothing will ever change that :)
Thank this message
August 09, 2013 5:45:08am
[-]
yes it is and there are bunches of anime movies , realy lovely

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
August 17, 2013 4:26:21am
[-]
Yeah it's a good anime movie I watched it when I was little and got scared how the girls parent turned to pigs and now we watch it in Japanese class
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]