Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Growlithe's Golf Course < How to improve speed while maintaining stamina?
How to improve speed while maintaining stamina?
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
August 04, 2013 3:56:19am
[-]
Hey people. I wanted to know, how can I improve my running speed in sprints? Earlier, my sprint speed was high but stamina was low. Now it has become opposite. My stamina is better but my sprint speed dropped down a lot. How can I improve my sprint speed?

>>The CHAMP is HERE<<
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
August 04, 2013 4:44:12am
[-]
e few things that has worked for my brother was loose weight, and train at very small sprints a lot of time.
stamina you get from long distances. speed by doing the same distance but then i a lot of small times.

good luck

Click below to take a wish!
[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
August 04, 2013 12:45:11pm
[-]
This would probably help u if u follow it.
Pick a place where u can Run freely. But remember the place should hav a walking track in the shape or an Oval/Circle/Square etc and should not be a straight road.
Now take a watch to record ur time. Start the time and start to run Slowly. U should not be Walking.
Now try to run as many times around the place as u can until u get tired. Remember ur time that is for example u did 6 rounds in 15 minutes. Now each day try to increase ur speed of running and try to end the same number of rounds in less then the older time. When u get enough Stamina build up Increase the amount of rounds and decrease the time taken. This would surely help to maintain Speed and Stamina simultaneously

^ Made by MaD Roby ^

Creed Artist

Visit my Deviantart profile

[you must login to view links]
Thank this message
August 04, 2013 1:11:32pm
[-]
MAO1, my weight is already less and I don't want to drop it further.
And Arsenic212, your idea does seem useful, but I got a problem.
When I run 3-4 rounds, my chest starts paining, not exactly chest, the area near there. My legs don't pain though. And, if I keep continuing, my stomach will start paining too.

>>The CHAMP is HERE<<
Thank this message
August 04, 2013 7:44:36pm
[-]
Try adding weights; like ankle weights, vest, etc... It'll increase your speed more, and also your ability to jump higher. You will just need to try harder when running.

Check out my Sprites and make sure you make a request: http://pokemoncreed.net/forums/viewthread.php?id=506764

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
Thank this message
August 06, 2013 2:23:34am
[-]
Loose weight or try something called jogging its in the middle of running and walking and you retain a bit of stamina

made by Arsenic212
Thank this message
August 07, 2013 11:10:34am
[-]
well, i told already that i can't lose any weight, its already very low, and i know what jogging is; it won't help in improving sprint speed

>>The CHAMP is HERE<<
Thank this message
August 11, 2013 2:50:08pm
[-]
August 04, 2013 1:11:32pmcomplanboy Wrote:  MAO1, my weight is already less and I don't want to drop it further.
And Arsenic212, your idea does seem useful, but I got a problem.
When I run 3-4 rounds, my chest starts paining, not exactly chest, the area near there. My legs don't pain though. And, if I keep continuing, my stomach will start paining too.

That might be because of breathing problems. Try to breath Calmly and slowly. Take in Large breaths and release. If this continues do consult a doctor.

^ Made by MaD Roby ^

Creed Artist

Visit my Deviantart profile

[you must login to view links]
Thank this message
August 12, 2013 9:39:01am
[-]
lol, when i tried breathing more, i vomited on the race track. anyways, i consulted a doctor. case closed!

>>The CHAMP is HERE<<
Thank this message
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]