Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Bugs/Errors < have u evr noticed?
have u evr noticed?
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
have u evr noticed?
August 16, 2013 10:13:37am
[-]
have u evr noticed?
have u ever noticed that when we click fly it get repeated for next move too , thus even when we click for once it appers for twice

if it is told before srry if not alen plz look for it

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
August 16, 2013 12:07:14pm
[-]
Ya it happens to me also whn i use fly first thn the second move ll also be fly,even i change the move...

Thank this message
August 16, 2013 3:13:06pm
[-]
That's because Fly is a two turn move; first the Pokemon goes into the sky and the second turn it flies into the enemy.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
GET RAVIN', NERDS

Thank this message
August 16, 2013 4:00:23pm
[-]
oh i c cant we make it to one cauze our pokemon dies soon eventhough training is easy

Thank this message
August 16, 2013 4:26:23pm
[-]
Because then that would be going against what Fly really is, and would make training too easy.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
GET RAVIN', NERDS

Thank this message
August 16, 2013 8:29:09pm
[-]
Thats what fly is supposed to do, its a 2 turn attack, You cant use a different move in the air

Thank this message
August 17, 2013 3:05:50pm
[-]
fly is a two turn move anybody would know that if they played pokemon for gameboys
Thank this message
August 17, 2013 4:20:53pm
[-]
It is meant to be used in combination with toxic so the enemy pokemon has more damage

Thank this message
August 18, 2013 4:32:12am
[-]
oh ok ok , but this 2 times attack isnt worthy against swimmer richard or battling a trainer

Thank this message
August 19, 2013 8:23:58am
[-]
If your ''alen'' refer to Da man, for your info his name is ''Alan'' in real life.

Pokemoncreed's King/Queen

Jacktheking

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]

I learn my rules from not learning the rules.

Thank this message
September 01, 2013 3:37:47pm
[-]
that is because fly is a two part move and it is not a bug in the game you should know that from the game boys
Thank this message
September 01, 2013 3:43:57pm (This post was last modified: September 01, 2013 3:45:09pm by hannah200215.)
[-]
have u evr noticed?
August 17, 2013 3:05:50pmcopleyronnie Wrote:  fly is a two turn move anybody would know that if they played pokemon for gameboys
i do.red rescue version curently. i dontknow where to make a forum post on them, though. and not every has a game boy or pokemon games for it, dont forget.

Thank this message
September 04, 2013 9:23:34pm
[-]
Obviously. ._. everything that goes up at some point must go down. And its the effect of fly, if fly was to be the same way you want it to be. You can just evade almost all attacks and like jeff said training would be too darn easy.
Thank this message
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,182 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]