Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Mudkip's Movies < New pokemon vs. old pokemon
New pokemon vs. old pokemon
Favorite Thread Post Reply
New pokemon vs. old pokemon
October 05, 2013 10:03:52pm
[-]
Ofcourse in our mind we always prefer the new one but in terms of quality of being pokemon I prefer the first gen and becomes worser everytime there is next gen
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
October 06, 2013 11:48:08pm
[-]
The old generations were just so much better before.
The characters, their voices, the Pokemon, the plot, everything was better.
Now it's just a bunch of modernized boring stuff.
Thank this message
October 14, 2013 2:18:11pm
[-]
Duh. Old Pokemon are way better than the new ones. Most of the people chose old obviously.

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
October 16, 2013 6:04:35am
[-]
Gen 1 pokemon are the best

The Best In The World....
Thank this message
October 29, 2013 6:37:07pm
[-]
I think the older generations are much better because the monsters looked more.. Natural? Well they were just more cool. The new ones are mostly overthinked if you know what I mean... And there is more and more pokemon which are "made" from items. Soon whole pokemon world will be alive and you won't be able to sleep because your Bedmon will have a bad day...
Thank this message
October 30, 2013 9:45:51am
[-]
Old Pokémon can't be touched by the New Pokémon. The Old Pokémon is a classic and purely gold. A lot of us grew up watching the Old Pokémon and thus, there's more biasness towards it but there's really no denial when it comes which is better: the Old Pokémon or the New Pokémon. Of course, it's all a matter of opinion and in my opinion? The Old Pokémon is far better than the New Pokémon.
Thank this message
October 31, 2013 12:16:15am
[-]
older pokemon will always be better hands down these new pokemon are nothing they look like they are running out of ideas
Thank this message
October 31, 2013 12:54:15am
[-]
The classics most of time will always be better (such as this one), but I also like where they are going with this, most of the time.

Click if you're feeling generous!

Sales Thread - [you must login to view links]
Thank this message
October 31, 2013 1:19:05am
[-]
Lotio said everything. Before it was fun to watch, the story, the plot, everything was perfect and very involved. Now the effects of abuse and got a bit boring.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]