Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Bugs/Errors < Forum Credit Bug
Forum Credit Bug
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
Forum Credit Bug
August 25, 2013 12:38:28am
[-]
Forum Credit Bug
Im not getting ANY credits when I respond to posts, I do not spam and inquire every part of the rule in order to get credits yet I do not get any, what's happening?

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
August 25, 2013 12:40:31am
[-]
If you read the forum credits link, you 'd know you need 50 posts before you can gain any.

https://twitter.com/AnthonyLeeSin

Thanks Jeffrey0
[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
August 25, 2013 4:14:33am
[-]
Due to spam, you need a minimum of 50 forum posts before you can start earning credits.

Replying on threads older than 120 days will not give you any credit. If your post contains the word 'QUOTE' you will not be credited

^^^
Those are the forum credit rules :)

made by soccer123 new. Thx soccer
Thank this message
August 25, 2013 5:41:19am
[-]
if you even want one forum credit you have to paste 50 charactes long comment and note u will not gain any forum credits if you type in those ares odish off topics contests okemon Creed - Market/Trades", "Ralt's Roleplaying Center", hidden forums nor will you gain in the Miscellaneous section.
If you add spaces, space out your text, blatantly spam or anything similar just to increase your character count, you will be temporarily frozen or worse. Spam is not tolerated. replying on older sections more than 120 days you will not gain any credits be ware of all these things i just told you it could be handy

hello Thanks for reading my signature
My training rates
3 billon per shiny pokemon 250 millon for each berrie 25 coins per billon
My goals
have 100k coins have luminous and golden pokemons
there are somethings that i want to talk about how to beat the forest tower and other towers except for snorlax tower and how do we beat more than 50 pokemons in infinity tower thats all for me[/color][/u]
Thank this message
August 26, 2013 6:37:45am
[-]
you need to have 50 post minimum + btb if u make a thread u get 1 forum creditz

Thank this message
August 26, 2013 8:36:06am
[-]
there u can see forum creditz on top , there lies all the details about wht u need for getting forum creditz

Thank this message
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,182 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]