Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Mudkip's Movies < Ben Affleck as Batman good or bad
Ben Affleck as Batman good or bad
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Ben Affleck as Batman good or bad
September 04, 2013 7:00:12am
[-]
Lol thats what makes batman batman him not having any powers doesnt matter his intelligence covers up for what he lacks in physical strengths or anything else

[you must login to view images]

Sig Courtesy of Arceusboy
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
September 06, 2013 2:33:33pm
[-]
tbh i dont care who becomes batman the movie has to have a good story to it
Thank this message
September 10, 2013 8:23:19pm
[-]
Its a SUPERMAN MOVIE not a BATMAN MOVIE... Therefore I really don't care as long as its a strong male actor

Name: majinhoff
Highest LV: 20277
Clan: APEX
TL: 18593
^thanks MaD Roby^
^thanks Hot Dog^
Thank this message
September 18, 2013 12:05:52pm
[-]
The only movie that is worth watching that Ben Affleck was in and that is dogma and maybe we are quick to judge like we are with any actor playing a hero or villain from any DC or Marvel movie but Ben is really a bad choice and glad so many agree
Thank this message
September 18, 2013 12:09:03pm
[-]
and also what most people don't understand yes it is a superman movie but having batman join him it could lead to a justice league movie and if Ben is gonna be that bad then do we still want him playing the role of batman but it is good to see people views on the matter maybe someone can change my mind about Ben being Batman
Thank this message
September 18, 2013 12:26:00pm
[-]
and i also agree about having a strong story to the movie that is where most movies fail well that's what i think anyway but we have a good while before the movie will even be out so opinions can change but it is gonna need to be something big to change my mind even though i will still watch the movie
Thank this message
September 23, 2013 6:26:06pm
[-]
Honestly, I say the villian is more watchable than the hero in the batman series (2nd one)
I loved the Joker character. And his dialogues are cold blooded.

And again i see the batman 2nd movie was better than the latest one which involved Bane~
Thank this message
October 30, 2013 9:25:36am
[-]
I wouldn't say TDK is easily the best Batman movie but I will say it has every right to be just that; the best. Now, this has nothing to do with whether or not Ben Affleck will play Batman successfully or not. When news broke out that Affleck was going to be the one to take on the cowl, not too many people were happy; namely the comic book fans. I say give Affleck a chance. No one wanted to give Andrew Garfield a chance when he was casted as the new Spider-Man and looked how that turned out. Personally, I feel AND hope Affleck as Batman is successful and the movie is a success.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]