Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Bugs/Errors < biggest loss...
biggest loss...
Favorite Thread Post Reply
biggest loss...
September 07, 2013 10:36:25am
[-]
biggest loss...
hey,i have just noticed that the biggest loss is a bug because i already lost 21000 coins but on my biggest loss,it always change on the last bet that i have lost,is this really a bug???

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
September 07, 2013 11:48:58am
[-]
Yeah it happens to everyone check all the big betters they all have like small bets lost as well it happens to everyone and isn't really that big of a bug doesn't need fixing majorly
Thank this message
September 09, 2013 12:42:35am
[-]
I'm actually wondering if biggest win is bugged too, because personally, I think I'd won like 1500 or something once... But also, I'd like for it to be fixed, because once I lost 2k or so in a bet (when I had much more to spare) and it really puts luck into perspective. Win a little, lose a lot heh

Trainer level (updates every day)
L7400
Best Pokemon
Luminous Golurk
L7725

Want to know how to calculate XP?
Experience=Level^3. At L2000, you have 8b XP. If you're wondering what another 6b XP would get you, add it, then take the cube root. 14b would get Level 2410.

XP Formula: Level of enemy pokemon^1.7

[you must login to view links]
My training: 15 coins per billion XP
Thank this message
September 24, 2013 6:57:30pm
[-]
the biggest loss will show u the recentmost loss that u have incurred in gambling..yes its a glitch and should be fixed..i have lost a 20k coin bet before but it shows a 20 coin loss as my biggest loss..

Thank this message
September 24, 2013 7:18:00pm
[-]
ya I agree wit you guys .....I think da man should solve the problem of this thing

Thank this message
September 26, 2013 12:16:38am
[-]
I've also had the same problem. I had a win of like 2k (Don't really remember the exact amount of coins) once and now it's gone. D:

Thank this message
September 27, 2013 7:53:07pm
[-]
yeah i think it might just be a bug it happends to me aswell the staff will probally figure it out though
Thank this message
September 27, 2013 7:55:13pm
[-]
this has happend to me ashley storage has 1000 coin bet i do it i lose i do it again and i lose so i do it again And i Lose And i do it 1 more time and i win i lost 3k on that day This is why you dont do big bets you'll have a really big chance of losing i'm not sure i think it is a glitch because is it is a glitch Da Man should patch it.

You know I Like Trains :)

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,182 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]