Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < Suggesting BitCoin for Donations
Suggesting BitCoin for Donations
Favorite Thread Post Reply
September 22, 2013 5:00:25am
[-]
What Is BitCoin
BitCoin is a online digital-currency which you can get by doing all sort of thing on the internet. From posting on forums to watching videos.

Why BitCoin for Pokemon Creed?

I notice that there are many kids on Pokemon creed, some of their parent does not allows them to spend money online. BitCoin is a anonymous currency. You just need to create a wallet on your computer and then you can start earning BitCoin.

BitCoin is just like investing, sometimes the rates will drop sometimes the rates will goes up. For example yesterday, 1 BTC = 120 USD. Today 1BTC = 122 USD. Although this is a risk, but I suggest Pokemon creed to take this risk.

All stuff for trade. Visit me @ Trading Port.
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
September 22, 2013 8:06:15am
[-]
i actually like this idea, i think it could be a good way to get easy coins and maybe help some new poor players to get better and better :)
Thank this message
September 22, 2013 4:48:54pm
[-]
i don't really know what bit coin is but looking at wha tu say it is it looks really cool if pokemoncreed would work with it so pll can get coins so i rate it a 10/10
Thank this message
September 23, 2013 3:57:31am
[-]
Thanks for the feedback.

Pokemoncreed's King/Queen
[you must login to view images]

Jacktheking

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]

I learn my rules from not learning the rules.

Thank this message
September 23, 2013 7:16:46am
[-]
Well pokemoncreed asks for donations and not e-coins,,wot needs to be done is that they should allow the most common way of e-payment like paypal and payment by debit cards..

Thank this message
September 23, 2013 11:20:45am
[-]
it's good idea..it would be very much useful for the player's who have lost all their coins in 50/50 bids.etc...
9.5/10

Thank this message
September 23, 2013 12:50:57pm
[-]
this is a good idea thanks for this idea ash2011 i rate it 10/10
Thank this message
September 23, 2013 12:53:49pm
[-]
I don't really know about bit coins.
So I don't know if this will bring good or bad in this game.
But yeah agree with you that there are some parents that does not allow their kids to pay money online.
So I think it's okay if it will be added.
Thank this message
September 23, 2013 1:10:40pm
[-]
This idea is one idea I can really suggest it is a idea that would be great for people starting out so great idea bro!
9.5/10

Thank this message
September 23, 2013 1:14:07pm
[-]
Dude isnt this idea like gambling or something and it also involves real money? i would rate this as a 5/10 .

:)
Thank this message
September 23, 2013 1:16:39pm
[-]
One among the best idea of these dyz , cauz i have been thinking how to pay without my parents attention , i cant withdraw from my account . So thanku very much

Thank this message
September 23, 2013 2:34:32pm
[-]
Well it is a nice idea i rate it 10/10 because new players who are having hard times earning coins will get easily some coins by this idea
Thank this message
September 23, 2013 3:11:45pm
[-]
wow its a nice idea it will be good to have some money to buy coins 10/10
Thank this message
September 23, 2013 8:37:14pm
[-]
I guess it would be a nice idea to get some people some coins since their parents no like to spend money on the internet, but sometimes the things they ask you to do might release a virus into the computer and breaks it, I'd rather use that bit of money on the internet then to buy a new computer.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
September 23, 2013 8:39:37pm
[-]
i like the idea but some aspects are confusing so i rate 6/10
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,191 posts in 39,221 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]