Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < Do you people believe in 'GOD'
Do you people believe in 'GOD'
Favorite Thread Post Reply
September 23, 2013 11:18:58pm
[-]
Yes i belive in god , i am Catholic . (if you were wondering )

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Congratulations. You've successfully overtaken RichKidDre's throne!
Congratulations. You've successfully overtaken rarol212's throne!
Congratulations. You've successfully overtaken bennychan1999's throne!
Congratulations. You've successfully overtaken ShinyOddish's throne!
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
September 23, 2013 11:19:13pm
[-]
to be honest, i do believe in god, and i am christian. I believe that he does allows us to make our decisions and until we dont accept him and believe in him, he wont come in because he is, like the bible says, a gentleman that waits for us to permit entry. he wont force himself upon us. but also, sometimes he allows these bad things to happen, and i dont mean all, but some, so that we can appreciate not being in them.
Thank this message
September 24, 2013 8:37:24am
[-]
I do believe in God, and that belief is pretty strong too. Most people might have different opinions in this matter, and so do I. :)

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
September 28, 2013 6:00:04pm (This post was last modified: September 28, 2013 6:01:30pm by brock009.)
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
September 28, 2013 7:32:49pm
[-]
i dont believe in god cause who created it or him/her and if there was a god why would he or it let us create chemical weapons or let there be Hitler or 911 or the war in Syria so no i dont believe in god[/u]
Thank this message
October 01, 2013 2:43:34am
[-]
I don't know really. I want to believe in God, I really do. However, I feel like some of the suffering that goes on in the world wouldn't happen if he really was there. Also, if he is then why would he allow people to kill others in his name? There are a million and one other reasons why I question it, but whatever. On the flip side of that coin, however, I also feel like if there is a divine being out there, then maybe I am just not worthy enough to understand his logic. Perhaps the death in the world isn't bad. Maybe he does it to allow his true and most faithful into heaven quickly? Maybe he has some great plan for all of this that I don't understand. Who knows. I'm kinda' really wishy-washy because praying has never really worked for me other than today when I prayed about something trivial, but that was something that I had put a lot of work into too, so that may not have been a divine thing; it might have just been my own hard work that rewarded me.
Thank this message
October 01, 2013 3:22:20am
[-]
I dont beleive in any type of higher power and thats just me. the thought of something like that just seems foolish to me but thats just an opinion. some people need a 'higher power' in their lives.

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
October 05, 2013 8:14:29pm
[-]
The lord is our Saviour
Thank this message
October 05, 2013 8:49:54pm
[-]
I believe and god because how else would be living on earth xD
Thank this message
October 05, 2013 9:13:45pm
[-]
I do not believe in God although I grew up with Christian grandparents who are heavily influenced. When I grew up I questioned my true beliefs. Since I never really got the choice of what to believe in, I was just pushed and brainwashed into everyone else's beliefs. I never really saw any "God" helping people in their time of needing help. If anything I saw if you want something done or some miracle you're going to have to shoot for it yourself. Good things come to those who fight for it. Sitting there waiting for it to happen isn't going to work. I always thought the thought of some God was just a way to nurture one's mind about the after life. Who wants to go through a terrible experience just to think there isn't anything left or more pain. Believing something good happens after your last few breaths and believing you're a good person is just a way to make people cope with reality. I still do respect people's beliefs I just know that I do not need my own possible afterlife beliefs because I already accept reality. :)

YES I made this siggy. No you may not use it ._.
Thank this message
October 05, 2013 9:14:51pm
[-]
I do not believe in God although I grew up with Christian grandparents who are heavily influenced. When I grew up I questioned my true beliefs. Since I never really got the choice of what to believe in, I was just pushed and brainwashed into everyone else's beliefs. I never really saw any "God" helping people in their time of needing help. If anything I saw if you want something done or some miracle you're going to have to shoot for it yourself. Good things come to those who fight for it. Sitting there waiting for it to happen isn't going to work. I always thought the thought of some God was just a way to nurture one's mind about the after life. Who wants to go through a terrible experience just to think there isn't anything left or more pain. Believing something good happens after your last few breaths and believing you're a good person is just a way to make people cope with reality. I still do respect people's beliefs I just know that I do not need my own possible afterlife beliefs because I already accept reality. :)

Thank this message
October 05, 2013 9:15:52pm
[-]

Thank this message
October 05, 2013 9:16:33pm
[-]

Thank this message
October 05, 2013 9:16:58pm
[-]

Thank this message
October 06, 2013 2:56:39pm
[-]
well i believe in God too because he is the one who died for us in any other religion such a thing never occured due to that christianty is the truth

Training again
Message me
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]