Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < Atheism
Atheism
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Atheism
September 22, 2013 10:22:42am
[-]
Atheism
Can somebody explain to me how could some people become atheist. tell me whether what principles they believe in and why don't they believe in God.

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
September 23, 2013 11:25:47pm
[-]
I honestly dont know, but i think it might be that they dont want to believe in the fact that there is something "supernatural" or superior to everyone else.
Thank this message
September 24, 2013 12:12:44am
[-]
Because that is what they believe in. There are multiple reasons for someone to believe in something.

Click below to take a wish!
[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
September 24, 2013 4:29:27am
[-]
I dont really agree about atheis, becouse if we dont have god, how we live and where we go after we death?

CF
Thank this message
October 15, 2013 1:53:13pm
[-]
to answer the question more or less people who are believers to scientific facts that are being proven one by one ^_^

"If your a Filipino click HERE and post ^_^ "
"or you can join our clan by clicking image below"

Made by pokate123
Made by me
Thank this message
October 16, 2013 6:32:26am
[-]
the believe god don't exist that might be the reason

The Best In The World....
Thank this message
October 28, 2013 9:54:56am
[-]
People become Atheist for many reason.
Some are pushed too far for religion, some struggle and didn't get helped by religion.
But sometimes there's just not a reason. It seems like you're religious, and that's good for you. but some people don't believe easily. I'm personally an Athiest, but it doesn't mean I hate religion or dislike the feeling of believing in some supernatural. I think it's great that you can believe and that you have something. But the fact I don't believe doesn't mean that athiest live wrongly or have nothing to follow. We all still have morals that we follow. We just aren't doing it because of a book

Thank this message
October 29, 2013 1:11:59am
[-]
I agree to some degree that it seems ridiculous to follow a book without proof to some atheists, but i'd also have to disagree. There is sufficient proof within the Bible if you look into it (although most of us still believe it mainly out of sheer faith). Look up the dead sea scrolls, Alexander throwing the rocks into the sea, and the theory of "intelligent design" if you're interested

^thanks harmony ^.^ decided to add it after I found it in my gmail
All hail the attacker cult!

Proud follower of Amathyst's great teachings

-I walk alongside Jeff to transcend the 3D realm
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,181 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]