Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Bugs/Errors < Money glitch
Money glitch
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Money glitch
September 23, 2013 7:35:19pm
[-]
Money glitch
I have noticed when i bank money it disapeares so i have resorted to keepin my money on hand and it still glitches, for example i sold a good few lvl 700's pokemon and i should have gotten around 19,000,000,000 but when i clicked on a different page that disapeared too, in total i have lost over 200,000,000,000 down to it

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
September 23, 2013 8:08:42pm
[-]
The maximum capacity of Money able to be held in one place is $2,147,483,647.
You can have that much in your hand and in the bank.
If you exceed the limit, the money is lost.

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
September 23, 2013 8:28:15pm
[-]
Adding on to Icyslash, $2,147,483,647 is the maximum because it is the largest positive value of a number on any 32-bit operating system.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
GET RAVIN', NERDS

Thank this message
September 23, 2013 11:38:08pm
[-]
but why, their is pokemon on the market for say 2,000,000,000,000 why make that possible if we cant exceed the limit of 2B
Thank this message
September 24, 2013 12:52:34am
[-]
Those can't be bought, meaning they rot in there until they just disappear when their time is up.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
GET RAVIN', NERDS

Thank this message
September 24, 2013 3:25:22am
[-]
Wow that's sad to those Pokemon looks like around level 500 is the max amount you buy them at?
Thank this message
September 24, 2013 10:21:08am
[-]
Will their be a time the site changes to a 64-bit so we can do these sort of things??
Thank this message
September 24, 2013 6:33:36pm
[-]
the amount of cash that u can keep is only $2.147bil..so once u sell ur poke it might seem that u have gotten so much cash..but it will dissappear once u reload or change the page

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,182 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]