Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < How can i?
How can i?
Favorite Thread Post Reply
How can i?
September 26, 2013 1:36:05pm
[-]
How can i?
i haven't noticed that im being such a dumbas cause i got a load full of work and i am not going anywhere yet because i was so hooked by random swapping. can somebody tell me how to manage this kind of addiction.

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
September 26, 2013 1:50:36pm
[-]
a load full of work? like iimportant work or not? if its improtant just stop random swapping and continue after its not that important

Training 20/b
Thank this message
September 26, 2013 1:54:27pm
[-]
get a life. if you think the game is consuming you then stop and think for a while.. you might need some time and when you do think that this is just to relax then go and play it again.. this should not ruin your life.
Thank this message
September 29, 2013 2:31:59pm
[-]
Best way to stop it would be to remind urself of ur work. If its real life work thats very important, then do what need to be done first, and then go ahead and play. remember, this game is only a passtime, and should not inconvenience you in anyway in your real life.
Thank this message
September 30, 2013 8:25:38pm
[-]
Stop random swapping because it does not benefit your gameplay whatsoever. Also, work > Pokemon. Just remember that.
Thank this message
October 01, 2013 2:50:27am
[-]
work should always come first. That is what pays for your food, you electricity, your water....everything (or at least I assume it does;I'm just assuming you are the soul provider for your household. Sorry if that isn't true). Without that job, you aren't gonna be able to play pokemon at all because you won't be able to afford the games or the internet, so get your work done first. ^-^
I'm sorry if I sound like I am lecturing. I have actually been having the same issue myself only with my college work vs video games. @.@
Its very hard to put the playing on hold sometimes, but it has to happen.
Thank this message
October 01, 2013 7:43:59pm
[-]
hahaha play it till you run out of cash in game and then go to work.

[you must login to view images]
Click below to take a wish!
[you must login to view images]
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,179 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]