Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < Government shutdown in America!
Government shutdown in America!
Favorite Thread Post Reply
October 01, 2013 7:00:28am
[-]
On monday the government in america is supposed to shutdown.. and that means that the debt ceiling is going to raise again. I just saw it on the news and i was wondering who it would affect if anyone knows??

[you must login to view images]
Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
October 01, 2013 4:37:21pm (This post was last modified: October 01, 2013 5:08:53pm by alexrazorblade.)
[-]
This is actually pretty scary to me. There's no telling what is going to happen. I hope not war. /:
At my job there putting in new things because of this government shutdown. I think it will help my work, but still. >.> I don't want anything really bad to happen to the economy. Well, that already isn't bad with it. xD
Edit; I just seen on the news that they shut down 13 hrs ago ._.

Thank this message
October 01, 2013 5:27:45pm
[-]
Well they gave on-duty soldiers pay before the shutdown, as well as child support, social security checks, and a couple other things. But after the shutdown i still dont know exactly what it effects.

I do know it effects the economy(according to Obama its going to have "profound, destabilizing effects on the economy" and certain companys wont be able to receive pay on time or something.

Thank this message
October 01, 2013 5:45:42pm
[-]
The congress is being a bunch of sillies right now. And they still get paid...

Thank this message
October 02, 2013 4:25:52pm
[-]
Washington D.C is blocked off, the debt ceiling is raising on the 19th, zoo's and most national parks are closed, people with federal jobs dont work today (Oct 3rd). The congressmen should really figure out what they have to do already to fix this... :/

Thank this message
October 05, 2013 6:57:47pm
[-]
Not gonna lie, the shutdown thats going on is the worst, but the reason that is going down for is so stupid, just because the republicans dont agree with the fact that obama wants to give care to those who need it. and now, the defautlt deadline for the debt of the US is about to reach, so they have to cover this fast.
Thank this message
October 05, 2013 7:22:38pm
[-]
The D.O.W has been negative everyday since the shutdown as well.. so far

Thank this message
October 05, 2013 7:24:31pm
[-]
i dont get it. why shut all the torist attractions though? like the statue of liberty and stuff. very strange

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
October 05, 2013 8:11:12pm
[-]
I heard that world war 3 was going to break out soon. Not entirely sure but my friend told me, but then when I told my boyfriend he didn't believe me. So he looked it up himself and he said I was right. Therefore my friend was right.
Thank this message
October 06, 2013 11:21:28am
[-]
I refuse to live in a world like that. (And I've been told that WWIII would destroy the world.)

Thank this message
October 08, 2013 5:18:22am
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
October 08, 2013 5:26:53am
[-]
Honestly, this subject has no affects on me... i could carless. It just gives us more time to learn from are mistakes.
Thank this message
October 08, 2013 7:38:27pm
[-]
The Shutdown is completely stupid. They can't agree on anything and it's all Obama's fault. We don't need Obamacare!
Thank this message
October 13, 2013 1:03:52pm
[-]
Don't be rude to the president , you might be sent to jail or been fined if Obama see this but i think agreed to you.

Thank this message
October 16, 2013 6:26:16am
[-]
its very sad to here

The Best In The World....
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,181 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]