Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Bugs/Errors < Last pokemon in roster disappear
Last pokemon in roster disappear
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
October 03, 2013 3:34:44am
[-]
So one day I was playing pokemon creed, and I noticed that the last pokemon in my roster disappeared and was in my box. I put it back on the last spot but when I logged out and went back on, it was gone again. This keeps on happening every single time i exit out and it is really annoying. Please help and thank you.

I like waffles
go here ----->[you must login to view links]
also go here---------------------------------------------------------------->[you must login to view links]
[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
October 03, 2013 9:38:07am
[-]
Just go to "Your Pokemon" then you'll see "If you want to send slots 2-6 to your box click here"
Just click the "here" there and rearrange your team.

Thank this message
October 03, 2013 2:15:59pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
October 05, 2013 2:22:53pm
[-]
To fix this, you have to change all six of your team first, then change it back to the original thing and then it should be fixed :) it happened countless times to me and I freaks out as well as most people xD
Thank this message
October 06, 2013 2:20:59am
[-]
thats becauz u took the pokemon away from ur whole box , u might have loaned it from others !

to fix it is by clearing off all the pokemon from ur box and start putting it again .

Thank this message
October 06, 2013 5:43:23pm
[-]
yeah what stevo and brys was saying i think it may be a a little glitch though because it never happens to me
Thank this message
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,182 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]