Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Teddiursa's Tech Lab < Favorite Website?
Favorite Website?
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Favorite Website?
October 30, 2013 2:42:25am
[-]
My fav website? Well when I got on it, Facebook. Now I never get on it so Pokemon Creed is my new fav.

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
October 30, 2013 7:29:16am
[-]
my favroite side is pkmn creed and facebook and hotmail and youtube
Thank this message
October 30, 2013 9:34:47am
[-]
i o on pokemoncreed alot, but i probably use twitter more often. i also go on mlib.com. this really is the only gaming site, all games i play are on my phone
Thank this message
October 30, 2013 11:09:58am
[-]
Please note that it is against the rules to claim more than two of the same promo per household/IP address and doing so may result in an IP ban. No excuses.
Spamming the forums may result in a ban and the promo taken away from you.
Type YES into the box below if you understand, know the risks and agree.Please note that it is against the rules to claim more than two of the same promo per household/IP address and doing so may result in an IP ban. No excuses.
Type YES into the box below if you understand, know the risks and agree.Please note that it is against the rules to claim more than two of the same promo per household/IP address and doing so may result in an IP ban. No excuses.
Type YES into the box below if you understand, know the risks and agree.
Thank this message
October 31, 2013 6:29:55pm
[-]
Tumblr and Youtube are my favorite websites.

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
October 31, 2013 8:04:09pm
[-]
I love avatar sites so Subeta is one of my favorites and it's where i spend most of my time. Plus I have
people to talk to on there.
I also spend a lot of time playing games on facebook.
When it comes to pokemon sites so far this site seems like the best one out of the 3 i've been on.
There's more to do. And the pokemon aren't crazy easy to get and level.

Thank this message
November 01, 2013 9:49:09pm
[-]
i guess pokemon cree is my favourite website you play help and talk with others its perfect for me :)

Training 20/b
Thank this message
December 10, 2013 11:05:47pm
[-]
[you must login to view links]
my favourite website
try it

Rainbowcolour:
Thank this message
December 18, 2013 8:53:41pm
[-]
of course it has to be pokemoncreed.net :P lol also any other social media sites and funny places like imgur.com
Thank this message
December 18, 2013 11:42:07pm
[-]
I like youtube fifa and this of course :)
Thank this message
December 19, 2013 12:11:02am
[-]
I like google.com tbh
Thank this message
December 19, 2013 3:19:24pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
December 19, 2013 3:26:02pm
[-]
I have a website.

Try Kongregate.com, a huge variety of games on that site. :)

[you must login to view links] < Come check it out
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,181 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]