Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < Pollution
Pollution
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Pollution
October 26, 2013 2:26:07pm
[-]
Pollution is very serious. If we don't try to stop some of it, then soon, there won't be any clean air to breathe, clean water to drink, or any clear land to use. For the people who use cars, they should change to public transport. There will be less pollution that way.

Click below to take a wish!
[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
October 26, 2013 7:04:08pm
[-]
We need to change everything to solar like solar powered house car and building
Thank this message
October 26, 2013 8:58:31pm
[-]
I'm sure we realize. We just have idiots going "global warming doesn't exist". as soon as we convince those idiots all will be well ^^. Otherwise, we're already starting to research alternative fuel sources and such

^thanks harmony ^.^ decided to add it after I found it in my gmail
All hail the attacker cult!

Proud follower of Amathyst's great teachings

-I walk alongside Jeff to transcend the 3D realm
Thank this message
October 26, 2013 10:34:15pm
[-]
Back in the day, people were perfectly fine walking everywhere they had to go. they enjoyed the scenery, got to spend some time just enjoying the fresh air, and when they got somewhere, they're there. But now, people are too lazy to do just about anything, then they complain how life sucks, and why they are overweight.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,181 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]