Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < end of the world
end of the world
Favorite Thread Post Reply
end of the world
October 26, 2013 3:58:19pm
[-]
I would think that the only thing you can do is pray for the best. If the world is going to end, you can't really stop it. So it's best to say your prayers and hope for the best.

Click below to take a wish!
[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
October 26, 2013 4:22:37pm (This post was last modified: October 26, 2013 4:26:00pm by melmoasd.)
[-]
end of the world
as far as i know, end of the world or the Apocalypse is coming but don't know when... as far as bible tells us nothing of sort of a date and as far as prediction goes, not all can be exact... so I'd say, live on until its the end of Your story, don't mind all those prediction says or what the bible says of whats to come, just continue your story till the end of it.. since every beginning always have an ending, so the world also has its ending(it may be tomorrow or trillions and billions and trillions years to go).....

"If your a Filipino click HERE and post ^_^ "
"or you can join our clan by clicking image below"

Made by pokate123
Made by me
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,181 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]