Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Bugs/Errors < Captcha wont accept letters I enter
Captcha wont accept letters I enter
Favorite Thread Post Reply
October 09, 2013 6:55:30pm
[-]
Hi im just wondering does anyone know a way around this cause ive tried refresing it like 10 times, re-entered different codes more than 5 times as well tried relogging but it still wont let me get past that captcha verification even after ive entered the correct code. If someone can help that would be much appreciated and thank you.

[you must login to view images]

and then

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
October 16, 2013 9:31:03pm
[-]
I've seen people say that but i think its fixed now because when i do it it now works

You know I Like Trains :)

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
October 17, 2013 12:12:08am
[-]
destructiveruin is right. I had this probs before but I was able to enter it now so Its fixed if not try to refresh till you get a
number code
Hope this helps. :D

[you must login to view images]MEGA LUCARIO[you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
October 17, 2013 12:28:01am
[-]
ive had this problem not to long ago but now that's its changed from letters to numbers i haven't had this problem.

Thank this message
October 17, 2013 3:39:12pm
[-]
yeah i have had that problem but it works find for me now it may of been a glitch just try again
Thank this message
October 18, 2013 7:20:39pm
[-]
I know a few users who were having that problem a while ago. I personality haven't had any problems with it so far. I entered the code correctly this morning and it worked just fine. I believe it was fixed. :3

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,182 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]