Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Bugs/Errors < 50/50 trades big glitch
50/50 trades big glitch
Favorite Thread Post Reply
50/50 trades big glitch
October 14, 2013 2:52:50am
[-]
50/50 trades big glitch
Ok, so I noticed it few days ago, first I thought it was just something I misread, but later I realized that it happens everytime. So I took a screenshot to prove it, and here it is
[you must login to view images]
See the trade number and items on my side and his side.
Now see the trade number and items on his side and my side.

It is clear that the trade is showing items opposite. And it is also clear that the sides were not equal. If it was showing correct items, I would not have accepted because then I would have just mailed him telling the trade was unfair.

Other gamblers have noticed it, but not reporting it and taking advantage of it and ripping others. Please, I demand that the items lost and won in 50/50 trades be returned back and this glitch be fixed.

Thank you!

>>The CHAMP is HERE<<
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
October 14, 2013 3:11:16am
[-]
Iirc, if you click on view trade, then sometimes this happens. But if you actually go to the page where you choose to accept/decline the trade, then it shows the correct one.

But, yes, even so, it should be fixed.
Thank this message
October 14, 2013 3:30:43am
[-]
No, on accept/decline too, it showed wrong. And this has been happening since 4-5 days, so, not just for me, for everyone, whatever items they had 50/50ed, the items should be returned back.

>>The CHAMP is HERE<<
Thank this message
October 14, 2013 5:23:45am
[-]
Depending on the items don't 50/50 them? Easiest decision lmao but yeah you shouldn't be losing your items because farming items are hard to get especially if you want farm them yourself for crafting good luck getting them back :D
Thank this message
October 14, 2013 5:28:07am
[-]
lol, thanks. but isn't it wrong? if you are shown wrong trade, then naturally it is unfair isn't it?

>>The CHAMP is HERE<<
Thank this message
October 14, 2013 12:24:02pm
[-]
bump, because this important thread got buried under under other threads.

>>The CHAMP is HERE<<
Thank this message
October 16, 2013 5:15:37am
[-]
this is one of the main reasons i dont do 50/50 trades because of the rumors of it being broken.

Thank this message
October 16, 2013 2:13:53pm
[-]
It just happened about 7-8 days ago. I started getting 50/50 trades of items with valuable items on their side and on my side useless items. It was good that I didn't accept much trades, but still I lost a lot of valuable stuff like rare candies, pecha berries etc. I guess those gamblers were taking advantage of this glitch and ripping others. We deserve to get our items back!

>>The CHAMP is HERE<<
Thank this message
October 18, 2013 9:31:41am
[-]
problem still not fixed nothing done yet

>>The CHAMP is HERE<<
Thank this message
October 18, 2013 11:40:24am
[-]
I think this could be a glitch i can see that its very annoying and stressful but Da Man should sort this out
Thank this message
October 18, 2013 1:18:51pm
[-]
yes i see some items that were from the other person then when you lost it said they where yours 7/8 and if the trade is unfair you can just delete it

hi am goin to try to become the best trainer ever (well not really i dont think i can but ill try)

[you must login to view images] made by my friend kyogy

[you must login to view images] thanks queenx for this awesome siggys
Thank this message
October 18, 2013 3:55:08pm
[-]
yes, thats why i think my items should be returned to me and this glitch/bug whatever it is should be fixed

>>The CHAMP is HERE<<
Thank this message
October 20, 2013 8:58:01am
[-]
nothing done yet

>>The CHAMP is HERE<<
Thank this message
October 22, 2013 1:52:08am
[-]
That's not right I am sire it will get fixed eventually hopefully soon but other than that all I can say is "I hope you get your stuff back."
Thank this message
October 22, 2013 9:45:15am
[-]
thanks, not just me, i hope all others get their stuff back.

>>The CHAMP is HERE<<
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,181 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]