Deathnote
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Deathnote
October 18, 2013 12:44:36pm
[-]
Deathnote
[you must login to view images]

Let's talk about one of the best anime.

Deathnote is currently the second best anime. As first is Full Metal Alchemist.

But honestly I think Deathnote should be #1.
The episodes were great.
A good beginning followed by a sad ending.
And with L's great personality and Light's(kira) evil character I think this anime is too good.

They should really make a new season of Deathnote.

State your opinion.

Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.

Thnx for this Oscah.

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
October 18, 2013 1:10:11pm
[-]
yes i really liked death note and yes they should make another one and isnt naruto #1

hi am goin to try to become the best trainer ever (well not really i dont think i can but ill try)

[you must login to view images] made by my friend kyogy

[you must login to view images] thanks queenx for this awesome siggys
Thank this message
October 29, 2013 6:26:08pm
[-]
Well I'll agree the characters were really great, but I think the anime was good only to the moment of L's death... Later on it was a bit annoying. I hate N.
As for the new season I really doub it would be as good as this one, but it could be fun if it continued the story where Kira wants to become the King of Shinigami in hell xD
Thank this message
October 30, 2013 8:32:13am
[-]
One can't deny the overall success and popularity of Death Note. Fans of anime, at one point or another, has seen the anime. I remember before really getting into anime, all I would hear about is Death Note. So, I looked it up and took the time out to watch it. At the time I finished Death Note, to me, it was like a masterpiece. Fast forward sometime later, I rewatched the anime with a different view and standpoint. I've fully watched Death Note about, I'd say, 3-4 times. I used to be bias to this anime but after seeing many other animes out there, I don't think Death Note is in the top ten of all-time. Maybe top twenty but that's as far as it'll go. Death Note was great the first 25 episodes, that's practically undisputed. What isn't undisputed is how the rest of the anime was. Some will tell you it was also great, some others will tell you that it wasn't very good. I'll tell you that, truthfully, Death Note decreased after the death of a certain someone. I won't say that I didn't like the rest of Death Note. My problem with the rest of it is the lack of character development in characters like Near, Mello, etc. I feel that if the anime was extended to about, say, 50 episodes, it'd feel more complete and whole. After the first 25 episodes, the story becomes rushed. The ending to Death Note was alright IMO. Nothing too spectacular and it definitely didn't captivate me in any way. There are many other superior animes to Death Note, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood included. However, I very much did enjoy Death Note and I'd recommend it to just about anyone. :)
Thank this message
October 30, 2013 8:39:52am
[-]
i would really love to see some new series of this anime.. it's very good and i enjoyed it.. nice. nice.
Thank this message
October 30, 2013 11:07:48am
[-]
Was really good have to admit that it was one of the best anime id seen :)

Though i wasnt satisfied with certain parts of the story it was okay though , wonder if they will do a 2nd season as well lol :P

Sig Courtesy of Arceusboy
Thank this message
October 30, 2013 7:00:23pm
[-]
great anime to watch but i kinda think the main character is a bit to power hungry but other than that i recommend to watch

Thank this message
October 31, 2013 12:15:21am
[-]
hate this anime too dark for me goes too slow and I kinda find the main character evil :P
Thank this message
October 31, 2013 1:44:10am
[-]
It's a good anime but kind of creepy and kind of wierd

Thank this message
October 31, 2013 2:32:08am
[-]
It was a pretty good anime and manga.

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
October 31, 2013 3:20:29am
[-]
i really like manga called deathnote, but sometime i dont underestand why people die just by book

CF
Thank this message
October 31, 2013 10:24:09am
[-]
I loved Death Note. It was great in my opinion.
It was my favorite anime for a long time.
X3 L-kun <3 He was just too cute.
It's an anime that i would definitely re-watch.

Thank this message
November 02, 2013 9:17:15am
[-]
I think that the books were a lot better than the anime but it was still pretty good

Name: majinhoff
Highest LV: 20277
Clan: APEX
TL: 18593
^thanks MaD Roby^
^thanks Hot Dog^
Thank this message
November 14, 2013 7:58:25pm
[-]
its really good anime
Thank this message
December 09, 2013 4:15:14pm
[-]
I honestly haven't watched DeathNote very much, but I do enjoy it when I do. I actually should watch it again, because it's been a long time. I like L. He's pretty attractive. xD Sorry had to add that in there.

Storage of alexrazorblade - #325701.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]