Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < Discrimination
Discrimination
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Discrimination
October 27, 2013 11:49:42am
[-]
Discrimination
I dont even know how to start. Whites hate Blacks. Christians hate Atheists. Straights hate Gays. Feminists ask for equal rights without even thinking if it is still equal. The Christians want to burn every homo because God made man for woman and woman for man. Whites perceive all black people as good-for-nothing thieves. Why?

Click below to take a wish!
[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
October 27, 2013 9:31:42pm
[-]
1. Discrimination exist because people are educated differently, differences, fear of the unknown and a lot more factors.
2. Many of the examples you stated are incorrect and may offend people, so I'd like to adress them
-White hate blacks ~A loooong time ago, but very few do now, yes we still do have a few people, but do we see people burning on crosses and not hear it on the news? Not at all
-Christians hate Atheists ~ Sure, I don't hate them, but there's bound to be some conflict between opposing view pts, but not always HATE. Hate's a strong word. i have plenty of Atheist friends but that doesn't mean i agree with them.
-Feminists ~Women's rights are NOT equal, much to many people's surprise. Popular culture just makes us think so.
- Christians burning homo's ~ I'm Christian, and i don't burn homo's. Don't generalize. i may disagree with gay marriage, but i plan on arguing with words, not idiotic actions like persecution or threats.

^thanks harmony ^.^ decided to add it after I found it in my gmail
All hail the attacker cult!

Proud follower of Amathyst's great teachings

-I walk alongside Jeff to transcend the 3D realm
Thank this message
October 28, 2013 9:49:22am
[-]
You have just thrown so many stereotypes around it's unreal.
Discrimination happens for many reasons. People are generally scared of what they don't know, so they fight against it. But I would say the biggest reason for discrimination is stereotyping like you have just done there.
Not all whites hate blacks, and in fact racism can work the other way around. it's just not as media covered.
I'm a gay athiest and I have straight and Christian friends so no, I'm sure they wont burn me for being 'homo' as you so gracefully put it.

Thank this message
October 29, 2013 1:06:21am
[-]
Thank you,
truthfully stereotyping like you( I'm a vegetable) is one of the main reason discrimination exists. I understand that wasn't your intention, but please be careful with what you say

^thanks harmony ^.^ decided to add it after I found it in my gmail
All hail the attacker cult!

Proud follower of Amathyst's great teachings

-I walk alongside Jeff to transcend the 3D realm
Thank this message
October 29, 2013 9:58:34pm
[-]
You are laying a blanket over each group there pal, not every person feels the same way as others. Sure there are some people who have hate but there are a lot of people who do not, I think everyone can be accepting of everyone else.
Thank this message
October 29, 2013 11:27:48pm
[-]
Most people don't like what others believe in mostly because they they think their way is the only right way. That's probably why so many people hate the other people who aren't like them. My opinion would be to respect someone elses decision.

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,181 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]