Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Mudkip's Movies < thor the dark world
thor the dark world
Favorite Thread Post Reply
thor the dark world
October 30, 2013 4:00:59am
[-]
thor the dark world
Thor: The Dark World is a 2013 American superhero film featuring the Marvel Comics character Thor, produced by Marvel Studios and distributed by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures. It is the second Thor film following 2011's Thor and the eighth installment in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. The film was directed by Alan Taylor, with a screenplay by Christopher Yost, Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely,[2] and features Chris Hemsworth, Natalie Portman, Tom Hiddleston, Stellan Skarsgård, Idris Elba, Kat Dennings, Ray Stevenson, Tadanobu Asano, Jaimie Alexander, Rene Russo and Anthony Hopkins reprising their roles from the first, with newcomers Christopher Eccleston, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, Zachary Levi and Clive Russell joining the cast.
Development of Thor: The Dark World began in April 2011, when producer Kevin Feige announced plans for a sequel to follow the crossover film Marvel's The Avengers. In July 2011, Kenneth Branagh, the director of Thor, withdrew from the project. Brian Kirk and Patty Jenkins were considered to direct the film before Taylor was hired in January 2012. The supporting cast filled out in August 2012, with the hiring of Eccleston, Dennings and Akinnuoye-Agbaje. Principal photography began in September 2012 in Surrey, England with filming continuing in Iceland and London, before wrapping up in December 2012. Thor: The Dark World was converted to 3D in post-production.
Thor: The Dark World premiered at the Odeon Leicester Square in London on October 22, 2013. It was internationally released on October 30, 2013 and is scheduled to be released on November 8, 2013 in the United States.

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
October 30, 2013 5:55:26am
[-]
i so cant wait to see this film. im going with friends next week

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
October 30, 2013 6:37:21am
[-]
This movie looks awesome I hope I'm going to watch this movie when I have time but I was mainly hoping for avengers 2 to come out xD

Thank this message
October 31, 2013 2:39:13am
[-]
It looks good. I'll probably go with my friend when it comes out.

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
October 31, 2013 3:16:36am
[-]
same cant wait to see this movie

Thank this message
October 31, 2013 3:16:37am
[-]
i was watching thor 2 in the teater, its cool and awesome, i sugest you all guy watching this movie

CF
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]